Stomach Shrinking

scott808

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breakfast : Oatmeal, 1 cup, Poached egg.

A few hours later, sandwich, 2 slices multi grain bread, 3 Ounces meat, 1 slice cheese, 1 Table spoon mayo OR Mustard. Then 2 hours or so later, big salad, 1 Tablespoon Oil and Vinager dressing. 3 Oz meat OR 4 OZ pasta, 1/4 cup sauce. Later on, Sandwich, more less same as before.

Exercise Walking 2-3 miles a day or Bike 7-10miles. Lost 80 Pounds that way.

Had Knee surgery, gained 40+ back from drinking, quit drinking (2 years this June). Re-lost it, then had a second Surgery, gained 20 back :(

Now for Exercise, is Muay Thai 1-1.5 hours a day 1 hour Ju Jitsu, Weights and sprints on a rowing machines. So far dropped 15 lbs. Now almost all my fat is in my gut, hard to just do "spot reductions" as has been said. Also, after a certain point, the body just sags from excess skin, and surgery may be required.

I admit BVKK is tough, bad side walks etc...even tougherr to ride a bicycle in...maybe a trip to a nice park a few times a week...or else just force yourself to walk everywhere...or, buy a treadmill.

We had a Gracie trainer at my gym a few weeks back, cool guy, he was hyping a whole new way to work out, using a mix of sprints and weights...I liek it, and am using it. Takes less room, and time, and gets results. You have room for that at your place!

Hey, Next trip, we will hit the Muay Thai gym together...!We can bring KS with us, he is pretty bad ass I hear!

Guest lazyphil

i kjnow bkk is not a runners paradise, but i refuse to believe you cant workout a 4 mile route, damnit man, look around, figure out this route and start running, to start you'll run walk run walk, gradually you'll no need to walk, get a log going, time every run, everytime u run try and beat previous time, as the weight falls of you'll get faster and faster, then do sprint drills throughout thje run, when u finish the run you'll nearly puke if you're doing it HARD enough, gradually your recovery will be shorter and shorter. do the weights, bkk must have plenty of gyms?....dont waste time doing cardio in the gym, gym is for weights, the streets are for cardio!! no more nervous dog....BADASSdog!

Guest lazyphil

took 3 seconds off my off road route today, 29.48 seconds,4 3/4 mile run....will now have a big baked spud (oven not microwave spuds are yuk, no crispy skin!) with tuna and light mayo and a apple, 5pm 4 egg veggie omelette, take out the yolk if your paranoid about colesterol, mine checked out low despite eating tons of omelettes and scrabbled eggs etc.......oh, i forgot, with breky take a cod liver oil and multi vit tablet, dunno if does any good but its my routine and you need routine if you want to acheive your goals....

whatever you do, dont starve yourself!! if u get peckish between meals, have a hand full of unsalted/roasted nuts and or a banana, dont fill yourself up, this just to take away craving for food that could end up with grabbing a burger etc

Nervous Dog..

A solution to this problem will cost about 150-200 baht. Buy a skipping rope. Takes a while to get used to it but persevere and you'll get the knack of it.

It's portable and you can use it in the comfort of your own home!

Guest lazyphil

not a bad idea fidel :thumbup: .....mind u he'll end up with his neck entangled with the rope and ceiling fan, do you want that on your concience? :crazy:

Archived