Don Imus off air for "nappy headed hos" remark

foreigner

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McCain has already stated he will be back on Imus radio.

That doesn't surprise me. The current iteration of the GOP is filled with racists and misogynists who do not even bother to hide that fact.

Imus ...show is for white folks in their 40s up..

That's me, but I can happily say I have never listened for more than 3 minutes. I have no time in my life for crap like that.

Regards,

SD

not sure about the type of entertainment is worthy of your attention ..

Me, I rather listen to interviews with authors & politicians than sit in bars listening to drunks talk about the same things.

thank goodness some like country western rock & roll reggae n' blues & others choose Lawrence Welk & Barry Manilow & Pee Diddy.

actually, come to think of it .. wouldn't a bar tender make the best politician .. they have all the answers .. all day long.

Don Imus is (on tivo) playing a cut off Lucinda's new album .. as I typ - o.

lucinda's new album is quite beautiful .. for those with the time to smell the roses..

The I-Man has live music .. playing up to 30 minute sets on his show on a regular basis.

Bocephus, big & rich, dwight, billy joe, martina, mark knophler w/ emmy lou ..

night owl musicians on the air at 6 am live.. most confess to having stayed up all night pre-Imus gig .. & not 1 song .. 6 - 10 live songs with 1 long set.

good TV, IMHO & praise TIVO!

christmas he had 'the blind boys of Mississippi'

& Rev Patterson.. black evangelical .. who died last week .. he played Rev. Patterson glorious evangelical rantings all last week..

excellent entertainment .. not ST hotel quality, but ok.

& is not anyone who is forced / chooses to buy the affection of a woman a misogynist at some level.

The I-Man has a full cover photo on the NY Post today..

"Don Ho" reads the 48pt heading.

he is really hard on the comically obese, the obviously stupid & demonstrators of elitist ignorance.

>>

what clinton did for our vocabularies.

Bill Clinton was walking around Arkansas with a pair of women's panties hung over his arm.

When asked why, he replied "I'm on the patch."

i cannot get through a stern show & you do not tolerate the i-Man.

some people like tennis shoes & other loafers & others boots .. while others enjoy mud between their toes.

it's when my right to wear converse all stars or listen to willie & don are threatened .. or my daughter, or grand daughters, cannot receive the medical care they are entitled too..

..that i become concerned

funny, this morning a major fatso, tummie tucked al roker, blasted Imus ..

roker has been a regular imus target .. the today show with it's pablum for estrogen distorted couch blobs is regular imus target.

roker is a fat weather man with an audience of couched chip chompin' estrogen cycled from hell house hos.

oft targeted roker hates imus, unrelated to nappy hos..

Imus calls his traffic babe his 'mud flap ho' & his 'environment cleaning' author wife the 'green ho'

ho ho ho

i lub thai hos tu mutt

I don't think Don Imus is dumb. I suppose he just gets used to talking a certain way...all his fans whoop and holler when he says something over the top so he probably doesn't even think about what he's saying half the time. But those girls didn't deserve that crap.

Archived