Any New Jokes

bust

They met at the singles club meeting and discovered over time that they enjoyed each other's company.

After several weeks of meeting for coffee, Dennis asked Liz out for dinner and, much to his delight, she accepted.

They had a lovely evening. They dined at the most romantic restaurant in town.

Despite his age, they ended at his place for an after-dinner drink.

Things continued along a natural course and age being no inhibitor, Liz soon joined Dennis for a most enjoyable roll in the hay.

As they were basking in the glow of the magic moments they'd shared, each was lost for a time in their own thoughts.....

Dennis was thinking: 'If I'd known she was still a virgin, I'd have been gentler.'

Liz was thinking: 'If I'd known he could still do it, I'd have taken my tights off '

A guy walks into a tattoo shop and wants a Ferrari tattood on his dick.

"cool" says the tattoo artist "ÿour girlfriend will be pleased"

"No" replies the guy, "I'm gay, its for my boyfriend"

"Then how about I also tattoo a tractor on your balls then ....?" ask the tattoo artist ?

"why would that be needed for ?" asks the guy.....

"well you'll need it to pull the Ferrari out of the shit".......

A guy walks into a tattoo shop and wants a Ferrari tattood on his dick.

"cool" says the tattoo artist "ÿour girlfriend will be pleased"

"No" replies the guy, "I'm gay, its for my boyfriend"

"Then how about I also tattoo a tractor on your balls then ....?" ask the tattoo artist ?

"why would that be needed for ?" asks the guy.....

"well you'll need it to pull the Ferrari out of the shit".......

some good jokes and keep them coming, but this one I posted here a few weeks ago :)

• 3 weeks later...

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING - As the wife walked through the mall, she was surprised to look up and realize her husband was nowhere around. She was very upset as they had lots of shopping to do. She called him on her mobile phone and asked where he was.

He answered, "Honey, remember that jewelry shop we went into several years ago where you fell in love with a diamond necklace we couldn't afford and I told you I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry. "Yes," she said. "I remember the jewelry shop."

"Well, I'm in the bar right next to it."