Any New Jokes

bust

Be careful vigilante's

Just because you see an able bodied person parking in a handicap spot, doesn't mean they aren't transporting a handicapped person

It's quite legitimate to use a handicap spot to collect a handicap person, in some countries like Australia you get a permit, in some you don't need too (Thailand) as long as the spot is being used correctly,

How do the people in the video don't know the bloke wasn't collecting his mum who can't walk etc?

This is better ... he gets a ticket! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUtCwNQe-2s

Hillary Clinton's driver struck and killed an old cow which suddenly wandered in front of the car.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what happened and pay them for the cow, while she stayed in the car making phone calls.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary?

"Well," the driver said, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me."

"What did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, 'I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow.' The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."

post-98-0-57172200-1436328978_thumb.jpg

• Like 1