Wearing Shorts in Bangkok?

Heim_Hung

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like to wear the 'sado' (fisherman's pants).. Is that okay with everyone, thanks. At least they're not shorts, while being just as comfortable, if not more so.

Totally unpractical piece of clothing - they may be comfortable, but they have no pockets so not practical. And wearing them in public makes you look like a cheap back-packing piece of kee nok.

Although I`ll probably contradict myself considering my previous posts in this thread, I agree completely.

This is the ultimate and most desperate thai wannabe attire with the possible exception of a phakhama/sarong.

cheers

hn

Well then this guy, aside from going very gay, and getting an unfortunate perm, has gone very far into the completely unacceptable realm - I think I can guarantee that that picture was taken in Nepal!

I love my pakama, by the way - but hardly ever out of the house, and NEVER out of the compound!

Christ, almost 100 posts on this ridiculous topic... this thread's got legs, da dum dum...

The only way I can see that being appropriate in Bangok would be something like

• Casting for "The Beach II"
  • Halloween party
  • Waiting outside collonic irrigation clinic

Going back to another thread, I would make an exception and not return this guys nod or in any other way encourage him to ask me for money.

Guest lazyphil

how about green army combats?.....i see quite a few thai guys wearing them, look pretty good with a black tshirt, urban tropical attire :D

'Sado pants'! No idea what they are but they don't sound too good. :dunno:

You can just go to images.google.com and search for 'Fisherman's Pants'.

This is me:

RG671-BG-travel3.jpg

Me

It really is the most appropriate clothing for the climate/environment.

I feel sorry for the cows after what that man just did to them.

Archived