Wearing Shorts in Bangkok?

Heim_Hung

I'm glad it works....for you.

If you're happy living an illusion, so be it. I prefer to keep it real myself.

I've even managed to get a few real numbers at Paragon, while wearing shorts to boot. A few other places too. Imagine that. And I clearly have nothing to bring to the table.

Iconsequential? Maybe, but it works.....for me.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You get lots of numbers while wearing shorts?

Are you another non-underwear wearer too?

That's another reason I don't wear shorts. My schlong would obviously dip below the level of even the longer shorts and I find that dangerous.

Hungry little dogs seeing my thing at floor level might decide to take a bite. :(

I'm glad it works....for you.

If you're happy living an illusion, so be it. I prefer to keep it real myself.

I've even managed to get a few real numbers at Paragon, while wearing shorts to boot. A few other places too. Imagine that. And I clearly have nothing to bring to the table.

Iconsequential? Maybe, but it works.....for me.

Good for you! No doubt these girls are praying you won't be wearing shorts the next time you meet them.

Keeping it real as you say - means you are probably living in an illusion already ironically. The only thing you've proved is how thick skinned some GTG's can be to go with such a smug ignoramus. Yet you can't blame these creatures - they're so loveable - and accomodating!

I couldn't help but notice you appear to need some storage place in Bkk? Can I suggest you set up a noi mia noi - a very small wife that will take care of laundary - guard your things, and devote herself to you? It's easy to do really. She'll look after that crap if you play it right - and your sacred carry on baggage will be light, light, light!

I don't want to boast, but I've made similar arrangements myself. It's not really in her interest to sell that stuff off, since I pay her a trivial amount to keep it going. Of course she thinks this will go on

Good idea, but not really practical for me. It's not about paying the noi mia noi, but with the frequency I visit Bangkok now, I simply can't afford the mothballs. :)

Keeping it real as you say - means you are probably living in an illusion already ironically. The only thing you've proved is how thick skinned some GTG's can be to go with such a smug ignoramus. Yet you can't blame these creatures - they're so loveable - and accomodating!

Guess you just have a hard time accepting that some people don't need to put up a front to succeed.

Maybe I'll try your approach one of these days and see how it goes. Hopefully my smart shoes and designer threads won't get dirty during the impending stampede of women. :rolleyes:

Guess you just have a hard time accepting that some people don't need to put up a front to succeed.

Maybe I'll try your approach one of these days and see how it goes. Hopefully my smart shoes and designer threads won't get dirty during the impending stampede of women. :rolleyes:

I'm less concerned by your argument - which is fucking hollow. What I'm more concerned about is your state of mental health.

Liquid - women won't make you dirty. I fail to see how your seeming mother's neglect of you bears any impact on this discussion.

Archived