Can A Good Thai Girl Spot A Sex Tourist or Sexpat?

MooNoi

Bargirls might speak better English than some of their non-bar sisters but more often than not it is trash talk and grammatically messed up - and this in itself is a clue as to where they learnt it...

So true Stick.

BGs can speak fluently but 'trash talk" like Stick said. But GTGs tend to speak relatively more slowly because they are trying to get it right.

Me no like VS I don't like.

Just an example.

Anybody cares to throw more examples?

GTG

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Did I say that?"

Pretty much yes.

First you say:

"if an "older Farang" man is walking with a cute Asian girl in LOS the assumption is BG and customer???

I would say YES, ehehehe"

And that is followed later by:

"I also would assume the young farang with no white women with him at the time is also an sex tourist/sexpat."

So, you are saying that:

- an older farang and Thai girl = sextourist/sexpat + bargirl

- young farang and Thai girl = sextourist/sexpat + bargirl

That to me means you are saying 'farang and Thai girl = sextourist/sexpat + bargirl'

"I HAVE been walking around Suk/Silom/Patpong with my farang male friends without any problems BECAUSE I don't look and ACT like a bg, OK?"

I guess you were lucky you didn't encounter any people who had similar viewpoints as your own :p

Sanuk!

Hi,

As for speaking English, isn't one of the main ideas behind Global English not to focus on grammar so much, but rather focus on being able to comprehend each other?

I agree that speaking grammatically correct is better, but wouldn't it also be better for people to just try to communicate rather than completely clam up?

Oh, and as for examples, our secretary (GTG, university educated) makes massive grammar mistakes as well. An ex-bargirl I know on the other hand is virtually fluent.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"Did I say that?"

Pretty much yes.

First you say:

"if an "older Farang" man is walking with a cute Asian girl in LOS the assumption is BG and customer???

And later I added,

"The age difference plays a big part in telling if they are bgs, the closer the harder. But as I told before, the clothes,the language, and the manerism plays a big part. If I hear her speak English and see her clothes, I could tel she's a bg or not. Well, 99 % of the time, eheheh"

"I HAVE been walking around Suk/Silom/Patpong with my farang male friends without any problems BECAUSE I don't look and ACT like a bg, OK?"

I guess you were lucky you didn't encounter any people who had similar viewpoints as your own :p

Sanuk!

No, I'm not lucky. Like I said, I just don't act and dress like a bg. As easy as that.

Oh, I'm not "cute Asian girls" too. That helps, eheheh

Oh, and as for examples, our secretary (GTG, university educated) makes massive grammar mistakes as well. An ex-bargirl I know on the other hand is virtually fluent.

Massive, yes! Just because I didn't bother checking my gramma anymore. So MAYBE with my grammatical mistakes you guys on the board might believe I'm a real Thai female. (Thai females on this board who follow the mainstream view of this board are thought to be real Thai females, eg. Jasmine. But me , it's the opposite??? THINK)

I agree that speaking grammatically correct is better,

At least we agree on one thing.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

<>

So all those girls who go to disco's on Ratchada Soi 4, 6 and 7, dress very sexy in tiny shorts, bare midriffs, speak crappy English are BG's? DAM and there I was thinking because they had a day job, refused P4P they must be GTG's.

I hate it when generalizations fuck up my sex life.

DOG

GTG,

I'm really surprised by your generalizing about this topic. :sad:

Maybe "GTG" stands for "Generalizing Thai Girl"...

I've known non-hookers who look unbelievably like your stereotypically "fresh-off-the bus Isaan working girl", and hookers who look unbelievably hi-so and cultured.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Oh sorry... I forget. Being Thai you probably don't read books. Not that I'm generalising or anything... :shakehead

Archived