Can A Good Thai Girl Spot A Sex Tourist or Sexpat?

MooNoi

I was only saying in the western world you would get old guy young girl from any country not just Thailand

Lucky Guy, He must have money, sheâ??s going to take him for a ride the thoughts are endless.

But Thailand, western man Thai girl, whore even if the guy is in a business suite or living in Thailand because he has money.

I have a Thai friend living in OZ her and her husband both Thai's had good jobs in Thailand came her for a better life for the 2 kids with less money than earning in Thailand she had a good job back home, she keeps saying if they moved back to Thailand she could not have lunch with me like she would in OZ, because she would get talked about I would have to have lunch with her and her husband.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if an "older Farang" man is walking with a cute Asian girl in LOS the assumption is BG and customer???

I would say YES, ehehehe

It depends on his and her manerism too. Also the reaction between them. If her clothes is like one of the bg type plus if she says A LOT with her hands, so I would assume that her English is not that good, thus bg?

If a white skinned girls walikng with an old farang, she could be a bg too. Esp, when she's trying too hard to not behave like a bg.

The age difference plays a big part in telling if they are bgs, the closer the harder. But as I told before, the clothes,the language, and the manerism plays a big part. If I hear her speak English and see her clothes, I could tel she's a bg or not. Well, 99 % of the time, eheheh

You don't have to be in the bar to see how the bgs behave. They are in your face everywhere, BTS ,MRT, MBK, Lower Suk, Silom, etc.

I also would assume the young farang with no white women with him at the time is also an sex tourist/sexpat.

A lot more to say but enough for now.

:D:D:D

Hi,

"so I would assume that her English is not that good, thus bg?"

Plenty of bargirls who speak a LOT better English than your average GTG.

"I also would assume the young farang with no white women with him at the time is also an sex tourist/sexpat."

So, you are basically saying that *any* farang/Thai couple you see you assume the girl is a bargirl and the farang is a sextourist/sexpat. Nice attitude.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"I also would assume the young farang with no white women with him at the time is also an sex tourist/sexpat."

So, you are basically saying that *any* farang/Thai couple you see you assume the girl is a bargirl and the farang is a sextourist/sexpat. Nice attitude.

Sanuk!

Did I say that?

Read my post again !

I simply said most of young lone farang travellers are sex tourists. I'm NOT saying all farang men/Thai girls walking together are client/customers. I HAVE been walking around Suk/Silom/Patpong with my farang male friends without any problems BECAUSE I don't look and ACT like a bg, OK?

Archived