Can A Good Thai Girl Spot A Sex Tourist or Sexpat?

MooNoi

The comments in farangland would be the same...'he must've gone to Thailand and acquired a prostitute'.

I agree with this. I get plenty of dirty looks in farangland with my GF. Mostly from farang women. I think this pairing has its critics the world over. You have to develop a thick skin to endure a mixed relationship wherever you live.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not directed at you, Mainsail, just a comment provoked by what you wrote...

I don't think it matters if you're in Farangland or Thailand.

If you're either a) what people would term as ugly B) overweight c) visibly a lot older than your partner

(or a combination of any of the above)

you're going to get disapproving looks from both locals and farangs wherever you are. It's the way the world works - on stereotypes and basing things on how people look, not how people are.

If you're either a) what people would term as ugly B) overweight c) visibly a lot older than your partner

(or a combination of any of the above)

you're going to get disapproving looks from both locals and farangs wherever you are. It's the way the world works - on stereotypes and basing things on how people look, not how people are.

Hey Piggy, be nice :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

Are you having a "crack" at me here????

...I'm in "pretty good shape"...(for a Sumo)...young enough to pass for....say 32 'ish (5555555) and "Only" 20 odd years older than Miss P.

...So what's the fcukn problem....people that do the staring are only jealous....fcuk 'em

Cheers (smiling) DC

...I personally generally avoid at all costs Nana and SC unles I go with tourists...

I cant afford to get caught around soi 4 late at night

Ah yes, blame it all on the tourists! I myself never go ouit looking for hookers unless I am with a tourist either! :)

Now, who would it be catching you on Soi 4 late at night? and what would he/she be doing there them self? Reminds me of the time I caught a friend's wife "dressed to sell" lap dancing some guy in the lounge at the Nana Hotel, drunk out of her mind...she indignantly (is that a word?) demanded "what are you doing here?" to wit I replied "looking for hookers, seen any?"

I don't think it matters if you're in Farangland or Thailand... You're going to get disapproving looks from both locals and farangs wherever you are.

Actually I only fall into the category of older. :hubba: 12 years older. But she looks younger than her 39 years. In the US many farang women definitely have a problem with white guys with Asian women. But that is my point, that everywhere in the world we have to endure criticism if we choose to step outside the norms. I long ago decided it was worth it!

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday, Thai woman, mid 40's lives and works here in the USA, good Tech job. She was saying some farang women in her office were telling her "...we can't control these men, so they dump us for Asian women..." she said "...this isn't true, Asian women play the same game, just plays it differently, and some men just like the Asian look..."

She added that she wasn't at all surprised that men got turned off by the attitudes of some of these women. She also added that she felt these women had no clue about what they wanted in a relationship, they just know they want to be the boss...which she and I agree is not good.

Have to agree with you on that one although "bastard" is probably a milder version of what they think. It is what it is. At the end of the day I don't really care. My time spent in LOS with my lady friends is for my own enjoyment, not fot he approval of everyone else. As the saying goes "Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

Archived