Can A Good Thai Girl Spot A Sex Tourist or Sexpat?

MooNoi

snip..She also added that she felt these women had no clue about what they wanted in a relationship, they just know they want to be the boss...which she and I agree is not good.

This is really an important point. I don't know about other western countries but in the US the woman is usually the boss. It is extremely prevalant. Married guys joke about it but it is so true. You can see it all around you in the couples you see. The other trend is that for a woman to do something nice for her man is considered weak and submissive. The social culture goes against women who do almost anything for their husbands. We are just supposed to be grateful for their presence and the once a month 3 minute session of sex.

Is it any wonder we have found something better?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH-

"...we can't control these men, so they dump us for Asian women..."

My wife hears stuff like this all the time.

The place where this is magnified greatly is in the commercial sex scene which I have kind of expereinced for the first time here recently. Very overweight, heavily tattooed white skanks with lots of body piercings actually seem to resent that so many men prefer Asian women.

On the other hand the slim and beautiful £1000 a night East European hookers in London have no resentments at all towards £15 a night Asian hookers.

p.s. I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble getting over your recent traumatic experience with "Very overweight, heavily tattooed white skanks with lots of body piercings". You seem to mention them in almost every thread which suggests an element psychological scarring leading to a loss of reality and perspective. May I suggest a visit to Prague, Amsterdam or Frankfurt to confront and hopefully overcome your new phobia.

p.p.s. Spending less time in BBW BDSM bars may also help.

Dr Wonderlust :tophat:

I think Thai's ability to spot farang sex tourist depends on how much time they spend around those types and how innocent they are to that scene. Just like farang have a hard time telling GTG from those pretending to be when they haven't been exposed to that environment before. My first trip to Asia I ended up dating a pro and didn't even realize it until much later. She spoke perfect English, educated, well dressed, etc. But there were tons of clues that she was actually a high class call girl and I missed all of them. It would be really obvious to me had I met her now. I saw the same thing happen when my friends would visit me in Asia. The innocent ones took a long time to figure out why there were so many attractive, friendly girls in the bars. The less innocent ones knew the second they walked in and would have this big grin on their face.

• 2 weeks later...
If your in your 20's you can wear shorts and slippers and most thais won't think your a sex tourist.....

Bollock's! If you're in your 20's in LOS wearing shorts and slippers you will most definitely be identified as a sex tourist. What else would you be doing there' date=' certainly not working.

[/quote']

Sorry Munchie.

But don't agree with this.

Most tourists in their 20's in LOS wearing shorts and slippers flip-flops are not here primarily for sex and are back-packers or couples in their 20s on a holiday package to somewhere "romantic" and "exotic"

("OOhhh Dazza... isn't it so exotic here... much nicer than the Costa Del Sol! Hey - let's go and get one of those drinks in a coconut!!" "Good idea, Shaz... I want a paper um-ber-ella in mine!"

"Oooooo Dazza... I can't wait to get to Foo-Ket tomorrow... its going to be SOOOOOO romantic down there at Patpingpong Beach!")

Those sorts.

(Will people PLEASE stop calling flip-flops slippers!! Slippers are what you wear with a smoking jacket whilst smoking a pipe in front of a fire! - In Australia we wear Ugg Boots, not slippers. (Unless your over 50). Google it).

'In Australia we' and you call thongs flip-flops? No wonder you are here - Australia is refusing to let you back in!

(I miss my Moccasins and Ugg Boots. All class, thats me).

Week after next I will be in Europe with mia noi. She is only 46 years younger than me so it should be interesting what treatment we get.

Actually I took her there on leave there last year and it was rather uncomfortable in the UK and Sweden, but in Paris everyone was wonderful to us both as if our age difference was the most natural thing in the world. Acually in one restaurant when we told the patron, he insisted on giving us a couple of drinks on the house. I even thought they might offer me the French Legion of Honour, but apparently they presented that to Woody Gutherie a couple of years back.

MooNoi I thought you where the expert in Thailand and still you donâ??t know it all.

You can walk anywhere in the world with a Thai girl GTG or BG and she is just a girl, you walk with a GTG or BGl in Thailand and she is considered as a whore if youâ??re a westerner walking with her.

I was walking through the third floor of MBK with a good friend not a BG and she was telling me over lunch what some of the people in the stalls where saying about her and she said why I donâ??t know them.

Thatâ??s not the point any girl who wants a better life with a farang is deemed as whore, thatâ??s just life in Thailand.

Trust is only up to the girl youâ??re with and how and how much she can take from the Thai people talking behind her back

I think you're over simplifying it Alfmaz. I was in a supermarket in the UK and there was this old ugly bald man going around with a short dark skinned Thai girl whose only English seemed to be "Me no like!" I'm a very broad-minded person but I was thinking to myself he either picked her up from a beer bar in Pattaya or from the internet.

On the other hand, I guarantee that if a pale-skinned, well-spoken Thai girl in her late twenties is going around in Bangkok with a well dressed white man of the same age then the stall holders are going to know their place and keep their mouths shut.

You can walk anywhere in the world with a Thai girl GTG or BG and she is just a girl, you walk with a GTG or BGl in Thailand and she is considered as a whore if youâ??re a westerner walking with her.

Not in New Zealand. Te Femi Nazi, to use a Maori term, now comprise the majority of the half of the population that carry two copies of the X chromosome.

Any Thai girl with any non Thai man is looked down on and discriminated against.

Mind you, that could be because, in the early 90's, when Thai girls first made an appearance in NZ, white men when asked why they liked Thai girls would often reply along the lines of, "Because they are beautiful, petite and demure. And the sex is out of this world :)"

As you can imagine, Te Femi Nazi increased rapidly in numbers at this time.

Cheers

Coss

Archived