Do punters still go to Patpong?

Abe

Bibblies, glad to hear your having a good time. As you may remember i'm not a huge Nana fan but have had some decent evenings there in the past. I think your successes at this time apart from you being such a "hansum man" and your "golden boy" tee shirt may be due to some of the prima donnas in Nana finally realising that its low season and they are'nt going to get many punters shuffling around a pole with a face like a smacked arse?!

Simie.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patpong is changing. Alot of music bars popping up

4 now in Pong 1 and 2 . I think they are catering for the tourist and steering away from the sleaze factor.

There are some good bars to go to without going to go go bars. One is the Cosmos opposite foodland.prices are 90 baht for a black soda 85 for a beer, 1500 baht for bottle od top shelf. So the same or cheaper than other areas. It is not a girly type bar. But there are some very nice girls who work there and most are available if you treat them Ok.

Gold Fingers

Good 70s to 80s music (no techno crap or hip hop) at Gold fingers , which has been renovated (for he worst I think the old bar had more character)

Prices are reasonable.

Safari is similar but gone down hill over the last year, girls are ugly and old. music is still great.

Good Patpong run is: 1700 O'reillys pub for the 2 for one happy hour. Then maybe to the Irish exchange for a couple. 1900hrs to Tavern for a quick game of darts. 2000hrs a feed in the French Kiss or Thairoom 2100hrs to Cosmos set up a girl for the night. 2200 hrs to Goldfinger, Safari,Superstar 0100 back to Cosmo to pick up

the girl 0200hrs stagger home via Silom Mc Donalds or noodle stall.

Well it may not suit all but Munchie and I like it.

Not sure about that. There were few customers in Rainbow 1 but enough in Rainbow 4 and Angelwitch. And haughty girls tend to take years to come down.

I think it was the T-shirt. :D

Now it's in the laundry and I'm even tense about it coming back OK. :)

Munchmaster - I see as many or more desirable girls in Nana Car Park on an average night than I do in the whole of Patpong 1 and 2. It sucks. (So there. :) )

....Munchmaster - I see as many or more desirable girls in Nana Car Park on an average night than I do in the whole of Patpong 1 and 2. It sucks. (So there. :) )

I can't argue with you about the quality of girls in NCP as I have never been there and never intend to go. I just find it very sad that anyone in LOS has to hang around a car park in the early hours of the morning to get a shag. Surely that is the epitome of sex tourism?

....Good Patpong run is: 1700 O'reillys pub for the 2 for one happy hour. Then maybe to the Irish exchange for a couple. 1900hrs to Tavern for a quick game of darts. 2000hrs a feed in the French Kiss or Thairoom 2100hrs to Cosmos set up a girl for the night. 2200 hrs to Goldfinger, Safari,Superstar 0100 back to Cosmo to pick up the girl 0200hrs stagger home via Silom Mc Donalds or noodle stall.

Well it may not suit all but Munchie and I like it.

Zob, I can't recall ever taking that particular route? Two Irish bars before hitting PP, I don't think so and you would not catch me eating in the Thairoom.

I just find it very sad that anyone in LOS has to hang around a car park in the early hours of the morning to get a shag. Surely that is the epitome of sex tourism?

Jeez, Munchie - you're starting to sound like The Lonely Planet there... :)

Who cares where you are when you see someone you want to shag? What's 'sad' about it? Who cares, it's sex. It's the people you meet, not the surroundings.

When you have a drink in a British pub, look around you. Are the surroundings of those drab four walls any more 'happy'?

Archived