Do punters still go to Patpong?

Abe

Cant be that out of date' date=' Screw Boy is brand new, no?[/quote']

Yes and no. Screw boys was converted to a beer bar about a year ago (stocked with girls) and the name changed. I walked past there the other day and was amazed to see that Screw boys is back! It is the only gay bar in any of the gogo areas. But yes, that map is WAY out of date.

Also noticed Pink Panther has changed again. It's gone from gogo to coyote bar to now a beer bar. The only commonality is they have kept the boxing show.

Kiss bar and Pussy Collection are making an effort to become decent gogos by increasing the number and looks of the girls, though still not to the kings group level.

King Castle 3 now has girls in school like uniforms in addition to the katoeys in bikinis.

Upstairs bars in patpong that show seem to be ratcheting up prices. 150 baht for a black. Beers may still be a lot less. Doesn't really bother me as I don't really care for the shows and in recent years the girls in them are not that good looking without exception.

I loved that bar, it was as you say packed with girls, the mamasan had some great connections in Isaan as there was always new pretty faces in there every week it seemed

I used to enjoy a game of darts with the DJ too

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patpong has changed from the early days.

Took a visit this past trip just to see the place.

Everything has been torn down and replaced. Yes, maybe I go way back.

It's not the same now. The old Patpong had outside beerbars. It was at one of those outside beer bars where I mistakenly vomited on a young US Peace Corps volunteer.

No, it wasn't a real upchuck. I drank my carbonated drink too quickly and somehow some of this entered my breathing area - and it was a very embarassing spit of drink all over the poor lad.

Oh . . . the fond memories of 'old Bangkok' !!

Agreed Shygye. But, when you reach your seventies you are quite happy to hear the TG's say, "You hansom man look much younger than your age"...even though you may actually feel much older than you age...like I do some evenings.

As far as faking orgasm, at my age that's something one has to do once in a while, when a strange TG demands,"You finish now?"

Archived