Filipino Girls in Bangkok

fruity

I dunno if i wanna retire here, being young, on decent money and in Bangkok is pretty effing amazing, i can tell you.

So which is it mate, are you on decent money, or do you need to sell your PS2 to eat? 555555555555

:dunno::doah:

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dunno if i wanna retire here' date=' being young, on decent money and in Bangkok is pretty effing amazing, i can tell you.[/quote']

So which is it mate, are you on decent money, or do you need to sell your PS2 to eat? 555555555555

:dunno::doah:

Cheers,

SD

ummm are 44 years old and you unable to read?

I sold my PS2 because i left my wallet with my CC and atm card in the back of a taxi....

Im not the sort of guy to bothering my family for money or borrowing it from people, so i sold something until my replacements arrived. Which they still have fucking well not done so..

Im a Cisco consultant right now, go and have a looksee at what falang Cisco consultants make and then you decide if i'm on good money or not...

As i say, not all falang in their 20's are poor english teachers, earning 23k a month. But if it makes you feel better about your life to assume that, then once again, go on ahead.

"...being young, on decent money and in Bangkok is pretty effing amazing, i can tell you.

i have forgotten my original point, sorry ..."

Ok, now I really fucking hate you! Not for anything you did to me personally, but because I am so fucking jealous of guys like you...I really am that petty. :evil: :evil: :evil: :cussing::cussing::cussing: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I spent 3 years teaching English in Thailand, on pretty good money, about 50k a month including private classes, with minimal expenses.

However, I needed to get out and do something more challenging. I'm out of LOS right now, but visit maybe 6 times a year; and I'm working on coming back within 2 years to either LOS or Laos (Cambodia/Vietnam/Burma will also do) on a good salary with a decent job with benefits.

If I succeed, and I'm sure I will. It will have taken about 4-5 years to make the transition from English teacher in Thailand, to professional in Thailand. Well within the planned timeframe.

I know a guy who used to live in LOS on 9,000 Baht a month repairing computers. He did so for about 2 years, then started designing websites, cornered the market where he lives, got himself a full time job with a Hong Kong based media site as web master too... now he's married with 2 kids, a car, a condo near the beach and an inclome of around 120K Baht.

I know another guy who worked in Thailand as a teacher for about 3 years who recenlty moved to Brazil to do the same. It all fell through, now he's coming back to Bangkok with nothing, to start again, at 34. (Hello if you're reading this).

I dunno. We all have to make painful decisions to improve our situations in the long term. Leaving Thailand was one of the most difficult decisions I ever made, but it was worth it.

Archived