Filipino Girls in Bangkok

fruity

I've gone for humanitarian relief/development work. Lot's of jobs available in surrounding countries: Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Burma. Also, many of the big agencies have their regional offices in Bangkok. Takes a little work to get into it though.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ummm are 44 years old and you unable to read?

I sold my PS2 because i left my wallet with my CC and atm card in the back of a taxi...

Oh I can read just fine, thank you. That's why I said what I did. Sorry "mate," if you really have money, then leaving a wallet and credit cards anywhere would not be any hardship at all, just a hassle to cancel them and get more $$ from the safe or bank. If you are skint and living paycheck-to-paycheck, then that's what it is. "Not that there's anything wrong with that" as Jerry would say. Just reality.

I do not care what you are -- I and many others here came from a "less-than-posh" childhood, to be charitable, but have made good. Just do not bullshit; do not play skint when you are not, nor play shooter when you are not. Be yourself young-buck. Then you may get the respect you crave...

Cheers,

SD -- bored working in Melbourne

ummm are 44 years old and you unable to read?

I sold my PS2 because i left my wallet with my CC and atm card in the back of a taxi...

Oh I can read just fine' date=' thank you. That's why I said what I did. Sorry "mate," if you really have money, then leaving a wallet and credit cards anywhere would not be any hardship at all, just a hassle to cancel them and get more $$ from the safe or bank. If you are skint and living paycheck-to-paycheck, then that's what it is. "Not that there's anything wrong with that" as Jerry would say. Just reality.

I do not care what you are -- I and many others here came from a "less-than-posh" childhood, to be charitable, but have made good. Just do not bullshit; do not play skint when you are not, nor play shooter when you are not. Be yourself young-buck. Then you may get the respect you crave...

Cheers,

SD -- bored working in Melbourne[/quote']

The only 2 emotions i can identify with are greed and disgust. Respect is not something i understand, and certainly dont have.

anyway, why are we (or i) arguing???

Its a lovely day and who knows what tonight will bring????

personally i am going to watch the footie and hit the plaza at about 1sh.

join me!

When i 1st read that i saw it as

"I really am that pretty"

see u at Soi 5 tonight...

haha

Wait' date=' you thought I was saying "I am pretty" and decided to come to Gulliver's to meet me...? Oy Gavolt![/quote']

I felt like taking a walk on the wild side!

not too wild mind, i'm not ready for the rough stuff just yet

I'm sure it happens! Alas I not African, but as farang as one can come.

Anyway, after chatting with a couple friends the general consensus was that they were just flirting and passing time. I'm pretty sure they didn't have any intentions with me!!! :D

You wouldn't happen to be a young man of African descent, would you? Maybe they were in that gruesome area looking to go with an African guy... I've heard it happens...

• 3 weeks later...

Blimey. This is my first post in god knows how long. Years?

I was approached by a Filipina at the old airport. She was going to BKK, me to Pattaya but wanted me to go to BKK with her. I'd already made plans otherwise I'd have gone.

I remember Thai girls at a Soi 2 Pattaya bar complaining about a Flip who freelanced in their bar. I saw her pick up a farang.

And in my days of working in BKK, my employer hired Flips to act as go-betweens as their English skills were better than the Thais. One office girl got my phone number off my file and kept phoning me asking me out. Another kept saying how she didn't think much of my Thai girlfriend. I never went with any but now wish I had.

Archived