I'm Not Gay! But my bf is

Steve

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also don't grab your crotch, make eye contact, or say "hi, how's it going?" to another guy hanging around the men's room, these are all gestures you are cruising. Quite frankly, given all the gayness around here, if you don't know the signs and signals, best to just wiz on the side of the road.

I have noticed a difference over the years between republicans and democrats. While they both are caught red handed of the same type things, republicans resign while democrats refuse to let it get in the way of their career and fight on. This guy just resigned.

The very stern proclamations of 'I'm not gay!' is a little insulting to gays. I mean, okay you're not gay and if you are still, so what? There is no way you can live in LA without having gay friends. I recall when friends from back east visited me they met a gay friend of mine and joked halfway serious, 'So Steve, you gay dude? You outta the closet' and of course I denied being gay but also was like 'its not like back home, its no big deal out here. You have gay friends and so what if they are or if I was or whatever'. Just the fact I'd say it wasn't a big deal was a big deal. Then I remembered how we grew up and it was a big deal when we were kids. And culturally as well still.

We joke and all that on here, but most of us are pretty tolerant. It comes with traveling and seeing a bit of the world and meeting all types of people who are good people.

Steve,

You may recall I have said a few times, that when I spoke up for equal rights for black people, no one called me black, same with equal rights for Mexicans, women, etc...but the second you speak up about gay rights, everyone calls you a fag...just fucked up in my book.

Guest lazyphil

<>

i hear you mate but its just as insulting gays going on pride marches with banners saying 'i'm gay', wtf is that about???.....i dont care if men bum each other but dont go bragging about it for all to see!!....

Archived