I'm Not Gay! But my bf is

Steve

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I mean you unzip, drip, re-zip and go on your way. The idea that this guy was dropping full trou to take a wiz, does not help his case!

He was in a stall sitting on the john. Classic big jobs posture. There was some foot contact with the cop next door. Jeez....I thought you knew all this stuff OH.

Actually, here in SFO, the idea is to walk in, and look for a guy with 2 shoping bags, the blowee stands in the bags, the blower sits on the hopper, thus giving the appearance that the guy was out shoping, and is taking a dump. No one can see the guys feet, as they are in the bags.

The other option is to walk into a stall with a hole in the wall (called a glory hole) and wait for the resident blower to walk in and intert either 2 fingers in the hole indicating he will suck you, or else you can just stick you fingers in the hole...either way, it is all very bizarre behavior. I just go in there to dump and wiz...no idea what the gay fascination is with getting off in a bathroom.

well, the idea is, if you ever walk into a men's room, and see a guy in a stall, and 2 shoping bags, or holes in the stall walls, you know it is a place where those guys all go for that kind of thing...which seems to be more less just about everywhere in SFO...

Archived