I'm Not Gay! But my bf is

Steve

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't like about a lot of the present Repubicans is their hypocracy (and to be fair, both parties are hyporcites but this thread is about a Republican).

They campaign on keeping the government out of your wallet and giving Americans personal freedom to choose their own form of health care, schooling, etc. but at the same want to legislate morality in some instances. If California wants to legalize pot for medical uses or wants the gays in its state to marry, so be it. Who are we to care. I religion as far as way from politics as possible.

Can't have it both ways Repubs.

Just how bizarre is this?!?!?!? If you are like me and hadn't a fucking clue as to how cruising for gay bathroom sex actually works despite all the written explanations lately, a CBS news station recreates it for your edification.

Really. :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

Growing up here in SFO, you just kind of know that shit...in fact, we just sort of know a lot about gays, maybe why we are not so afraid of them.

Steve,

I'll disagree here, I seriously doubt the vast majority of Americans would tolerate/vote for an openly gay president. Hell, there is still some question as to whether or not we are "ready for" a black president or a woman president. Hmmm, can you imagine an openly gay black woman president? I say shake up the system and turn it on it's head, time to change how we think, and how we do business.

Archived