Any good Peking duck?

Massagemob

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll second the Jasmine Restaurant in Times Square Building. They have the best duck in Bangkok, and I can tell you I've eaten a fair few from different places around town!

Our bill was around 9000b for about 12 people, which included 3 ducks and a heap of other dishes and drinks. Overall the pricing is very reasonable compared to other places. I have been back several times.

What's the world coming to. There was a time when these two erstwhile gentlemen would discuss the price of a fuck, now it is the price of a duck. :shakehead

What next, one member accusing another member of paying to much thus ruining the PFD scene for all the others :dunno:

Only kidding :neener:

Bua Restaurant, a chain in BKK has nice Ped Peah-king. One branch on the river, one at Seacon Square (but outside the mall), and others. The Seacon branch is my fav.

The best I ever had, is in Hong Kong. At Spring Deer in TST East. Second best is in Taipei, in some alley nearby the city hall. I can take you there, but cannot describe how to get there, nor the name. Sorry :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

Where? Mai roo, been years since I've been to that branch. Can't find an addy for it online, so maybe its gone now. There's one at 1 Soi Convent, another at 104/1 Chaeng Wattana Rd, plus the Seacon branch at 999/9 Sri Nakarin Rd for sure.

Price? Middle class Thai prices.

Cheers,

SD

I last visited the one on the River in '95.

Have never found it again and like you couldn't track it via the net..

Walked past "Spring Deer" in HK a couple of months ago looking for somewhere to eat....

I just "Knew" I'd heard about it before....NOW I remember....It was you!!!

Didn't try it ....took my little Chinese assistant to the nearby Irish Pub for a western meal, before sending her to the Airport and back to China....

...Next month, for sure, I'll give it a try

Still....I'd MUCH rather be having Duckn Pork at MK Suki....the suroundings are crap.... but the company..."Perfect"....lol...

Cheers DC

Cheers

Archived