2 Million in BKK ??

mainsail

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always heard the reason these girl went to whoring was because they made lousy money in regular jobs, were dirt poor and had "NO OTHER CHOICE" blah blah...now it seems they are willing to quit, or supposedly will quit for a crap paying job they probably could have had all along? makes no sense...I know I know "TIT..."

The 2 million ( or even 2.8 million) figure has been banded around for ages. It makes good press and helps fund the NGO's.

As senator and well know AIDS activist Mechai Viravaidya, better known as Mr Condom said, it would mean one in four women between the ages of 15 and 30 was a whore which would have included his daughter, and he knows that's not the case.

I always heard the reason these girl went to whoring was because they made lousy money in regular jobs, were dirt poor and had "NO OTHER CHOICE" blah blah...now it seems they are willing to quit, or supposedly will quit for a crap paying job they probably could have had all along? makes no sense...I know I know "TIT..."

A surprising number of the BGs find they don't really like what they are doing. Some give it up after a brief try; others resort to pills or booze to be able to do it night after night. I remember before the Nanapong dance contests the participants were provided all of the free drinks they wanted to lessen their inhibitions. Thus it's not odd that a few take the opportunity to get out when it's offered.

On the other hand, some are real nymphos. I recall the one who told me how much she loved what she was doing. She got to shag lots of men - and got paid to do it!

:dunno:

Archived