Welcome to America, bitch!

Guest lazyphil

<>

oh I didnâ??t realise a prerequisite to post on thai360 was you must know what youâ??re talking about, i need to rethink my strategys :content:

anyway, countrys who get attacked or the threat of hit back and hit back with force. just like dresden :)

bomber harris rip :bow:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apology accepted. I propose that you in the future refrain from posting about Sweden, a country which you clearly know very little about. If you don't like my opinions, which you clearly don't, address the issue or attack me personally (argumentum ad hominum) instead of attacking my country.

LOL...don't misconstrue my bad recollection of something I read with my saying your overall view is correct, far from it. As proven with the link, my statement about the language requirement was not baseless. I just remembered the facts article incorrectly. I recall posting on some time ago. Is the proposal of it by one of your political parties a sign of an enlightened country? You didn't answer that. I wonder why? Sweden has a great reputation but again, good countries, can do some things that are seen as negative.

You post on America a country you've never visited. How is that any different than me. At least have visited Sweden. I didn't stay long but I've least been in Stockholm (specifically for a trackmeet back in my uni days when I first came to Europe, visiting Helsinki and Stockholm on brief visits amongst other places). Doesn't make me an expert though. I can take a copy of the stamped visa entry (if I can find that old passport if you wish as no doubt you'll say I'm lying...lol). I will post on Sweden all I wish and your statement of 100% of Swedes wanting to visit as you say is hyperbole. No 100% of any people want to visit America. I proved that swedes are increasing coming to America in every increasing numbers.

I still stand by my original assertions 100%. You and I and everyone else state our opinions. It seems when you get challenged you take it as a personal attack. You have proved nothing. It could be argued I haven't either. You have an opinion on the U.S. which is just that...an opinion. In my opinion it seems on the fringe of even the people that dislike America.

Finally we'll never agree, I know that, you know that. I don't write the posts to convince you but to give the others a balanced view. There should be all views on a subject so we can all form a better opinion on things. I encourage my views to be challenged. I've changed my opinion on a few things based on being challenged. Yours isn't one of them but I appreciate your trying. :)

Guest lazyphil

i think britain should have remained neutral when germany invaded poland, kept our nose out, not our concern, or was it?? left it to some other country to deal with like the french or perhaps the swedes, who knows

btw, doodlebugs, my mum remembers them well, terrifying she said.

ALHOLK like Fidel is prejudiced against all things American. America is much more successful than their countries. Its really a form of penis envy.

Yes, poor old Alky...sad case he is. He doesn't have to be "neutral" any more, since Germany isn't surrounding his country anymore and nobody would notice if Sweden froze over 5555555555

HH

Interesting suggestion. Just suppositions obviously but I wonder what Hitler would have done if he got a free run at Poland? My guess. He'd go into the Balkins. However, they'd have a huge chunk of Europe under their direct control or via other fascists like Benito.

Archived