Norwegian beaten into coma in Pattaya

Ed Zeppelin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"...What's with the nation bashing, in a forum like this..."

Well, it is usually us Americans getting bashed, rare we get to "fling the poo" at someone else. :)

Welcome to the board.

And rightly so too :D

Letting one of our colonies go independent was a bad mistake in my book :cover:

"In the early hours of Wednesday Morning, rescue workers were called to the location to deal with a Norwegian man, who had inexplicably threw himself through the front window of the indoor bar."

ummmm.....wouldn't have got some assistance by any chance.

Looks lucky based on the amount of blood. Very close to the femoral artery by the way they have removed his pants and bandaged the upper thigh.

Las Vegas, U.S.A. - A half Thai/half American young woman was beaten by four American men following a car accident in which the woman, driving her SUV, and the men were involved.

The woman remained unconscious at the local Hospital.

Rescuers found her unconscious body in a bush behind the road fence, police said.

A witness told police that the woman was beaten up by four local men in the early evening of the New Year's Eve and they carried her body into the bush and fled on their car.

----------

My comments: Fine. I'm sure that's the story from one point of view. And the others'?

NOTE: (to idiots who think otherwise:) I am NOT automatically defending the Americans. I just want to know all sides before making judgment!

I need to hear both sides to make a judgment. I take NOTHING at face value.

The only thing which I would say at this point is: she had zero mates nearby to help her. Som nam na.

Archived