Anyone Else Want To Try and Lose Some Weight?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walking is great, my brother lost 20 kg's that way fast,but again, trying to do it in Bangkok in a area away from a park is impossible.

Funny though, when I first visited here I lost a lot of weight walking between to Soi's on Sukhmvit,

Walking's great but you need somewhere you can stretch out a bit. I used to do 5kms in 40 minutes every night when I lived in Aus and then when I moved to Asia had walking routes mapped out in places as diverse as Angeles City and Vientiane.

AC was probably the best, there used to be a day time bar at my turnaround point where I used to stop for a water and let the girls talk me into a short time. (I suppose you could call that a walking root).

Beginning of Week 4. Weighed in this morning - 121kg. That's 3.4kg (7.5lbs) dropped in three weeks. Big improvement on last week. :thumbup:

Definitely eating better and reduced my alcohol intake significantly but am struggling to get into an exercise routine. Managed a few long walks last week but need something more energetic.

Don't give up on the walking! Do it the first thing in the morning so you won't have the excuse of didn't have time. You can add some hand weights. Make exercise the number 1 priority.

6 Foot, 147 Pounds, I drink at least 10 pints a day plus spirits, and I eat like a horse, for some reason I cannot put any weight on and I am trying to.

Oh, do I know that.

I am 6 foot 4", still weighing like 170 pounds, no way I can change that, whatever I do.

I stick to that weight for almost 25 years by now.

Well, at least my wife is getting fatter :doah:

cheers

hn

Archived