Anyone Else Want To Try and Lose Some Weight?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're absolutely right shygye. I have done two 7km walks this week and will try for another tomorrow but although it's reasonable exercise it's not very strenuous. I'm also going to join the gym in the hotel next door to my office (where my favourite bar is located) and try to use it a few lunchtimes a week (limited membership so only valid from 6 am till 2 pm). I'm in it for the long haul though so will get the exercise right eventually. Thanks for the advise. :thumbup:

Keeping the weight of is also going to be about keeping the lifestyle you develop to loose it and then maintain it.

I'm aiming at diet changes I know I can live with comfortably, and still working on a exercise idea that I can maintain year in year out, unless you get that part right, dieting works, revert to old life style, and fat again.

Was thinking how embarressing, no way I'd dropped wieght this week, I know I had about 6 beers, last night was a disaster, I bought a bag of chips, but then I had been watching steptoe and son on youtube after someone posted a afl garnet link

AND

103 KG's,

I am happy

Shibiyu, wieghts are good as muscle density is more than fat, build muscles, you 'look" skinnier faster!

Beginning of Week 6. Weighed in this morning - 120.4kg. Up 0.8 kg (2 lb) since last week. FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!! :banghead:

Still 4kg down overall but very disappointing :sad: although not entirely unexpected. Slipped back into some bad habits last week and only exercised on the first two days. Got to get into a regular exercise program.

Munch - unless you can forever keep to a exercise program, and I know I can't, try and modify other things you can stick too. I thought I'd never be able to stop eating rice, found it pretty easy, same with potato chips etc.

Whatever you choose to do has to be something you can stick too, wish I was able to like LP, can't.

Archived