Fucking Furious

LookieLookie

I wouldn't lawyer up at this point, you never really know where litigation will end up and it could prove

really costly to you, but I would demand a meeting between you, her, your immediate supervisor as well as the manager of human resources. You cannot let this go unchallenged, she clearly has an agenda and needs to be stopped cold and issue a public apology to you. If your boss puts you off or tries to downplay the issue, then you go for the throat and get an attorney.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad advice LP! Best to play the cunt game here, beat her at her own game. This is simple, if you said something to her, touched her, or even "...looked at her in a demeaning or inappropriate manner..." she'd sue the shit out of the company, have the guy fired and ruined...so do the same to her, it really is the only way to protect himself. It also gets the message across to others.

Some of you people are really clueless. The first time I heard the expression "kiddy fiddler" was by Ali G against Jarvis Cocker. It's a joke expression but the OP is not amused. So what do all the people screaming "sue her" really think this will achieve? Some of you obviously get your legal education from reading the latest "political correctness gone mad" article in the Daily Mail. No one has been "ruined" or "done over" for looking at a woman or saying she has nice hair. This is nonsense spread by weak men with a male persecution complex. Likewise, legal action would be pointless against this woman and he will make himself look like a complete prat if he does anything other than speak to the woman concerned. It will probably all blow over after that. End of drama.

Tell her you're a bit bored with the paedo jokes. Then if she persists, go to HR. Best to have witnesses who are on your side. Even better if you can convince her to put it in writing somehow! If she's gone as far as to say it behind your back, I would definitely go straight to HR.

Sorry to use the "n" word infront of people, like but if you'd called her a "nigger" or a "whore" you'd be marched off site and given a bad reference that would take years to sidestep.

She calls you a "kiddy fiddler" and you're meant to let it drop ?

Cheers

1. Have a chat with her first, with a witness of your own with you.

2. If this fails, then make a written, formal complaint to the company, citing that you chatted with her with Xxxx as a witness.

Take it from there.

I would not lawyer up at this point as your object is to get her to stop and maybe apologize.

Unless she has piles of $$$$, then slander legal action will only make the lawyers rich.

If the company knows about the situation and does nothing to stop it, then you have a legal case against the company, IMO.

LL, I'd put in an official complaint to your boss if I was you. She sounds just like the sort of bitch who would'nt hesitate for a second to scream sexual harassment against you if you made the slightest saucey remark or what ever even as joke.

Simie.

Archived