Fucking Furious

LookieLookie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What this cunt is doing is so typical of jealous Farang cunts. The minute they find out someone vistis LOS they are a "kiddy fiddler" or a perv or some other crap. Tell her to get off your ass or you will do everthing in your power to get her sacked. I have a very good sense of humor but there are limits to how far you can push a joke!!!! If she was joking????

:mad::cussing:

I wouldn't fuck about with the niceties go for the throat, get a lawyer have her sued and have the lawyer warn your employers any prejudicial behaviour towards you will result in litigation.

If you were to comment that she was loquacious you'd be before a tribunal or ostricised so why should she get off with it because she's a woman.

Cheers

I work in Australia

Seriously, my advice is to either say 'yeah, whatever' or change jobs. Oz has such a bizarre workplace culture - a boys club/locker room in upper management, but strangely PC whenever HR gets involved. Upper management can basically get away with anything but everyone else is fucked.

I would be very surprised if this woman hasnt thrown similar jibes around before - she clearly has an issue with men. Dig a little deeper and I'm sure you'll find the background - proceed from there. Failing that, just change jobs.

Start keeping records of incidents when there is evidence of slander, such as time, date, name, and what was said.

Call her a slanderer often.

Complain to her boss.

Keep a record of everything.

If problem continues, seek legal action.

You don't say where your work is, but if this is in the US, you could get her in alot of trouble for accusing you of being a peado just because you worked in Thailand before.

I say go for it and make the complaint.

I get this as well. Do not go off on her, but do not take it either. I would suggest you go the proper channels, make the complaint, and then fight it all the way through, have the cunt fired! Then maybe consider sueing her. Any problems from your employer over this, or percived to be over this, sue them as well. There are laws against this sort of shit, and the o.p. does not have to take it. Nice guys finish last, she is out to damage you, get her first/last, PROPERLY!

Guest lazyphil

"The lady (gentleman) doth protest too much, methinks."

not for a minute you're guilty. just tell her to fuck off in front of staff and tell her you're in los for the hookers, food, beaches and temples!

Archived