Forget Politics, Lets Say Something Nice About The US.

Julian2

Guest lazyphil

<>

felt like i was in the movie 'training day'.... i wouldn't be suprised if OH (and CS!) was carrying a firearm of some sort for protection, dark horse that he is :cool:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* In reply to:

aint that the truth...rolling through the nickerson gardens like we owned it

LOFL! No fucking way (unless you were buying crack).

Pretty sure I've been to the club Steve mentioned, but it was oh so many years ago that I really don't remember. Like I said, I don't go to those places anymore, ever since the law implemented the 'no total nudity and alcohol nonsense.'..."

This where USV is wrong, first off, when you roll with the crew CS rolls with, and you are down whith who I roll with in NorCal, you pretty much go where you want, when you want and how you want, fuck anything or one in our way.

As for no nudity and alcohol, we make the party to our style and liking, sort of helped that Snoop and Dre (2 of Steve's old crew) were in tow.

"...i wouldn't be suprised if OH (and CS!) was carrying a firearm of some sort for protection, dark horse that he is..."

In addition to the ones you "test fired, yes, I was rolling heavy.

Glad you had a good time, we tried our best. The clubs were fun, to bad I had to miss the party at Dre's house, I heard they took really good care of you!

That's a tad harsh OH....

Shit....anyone that spends 1000Bt a night in Pattaya Bars (and gets free drinks!!)....must be some sort of Connasewer...lol :grinyes::dunno::stirthepo:yikes::stirthepo:dunno::grinyes:

Interested in the response....

"We" make some great "Chateau Cardboard's" downunder....as well as Premium Reds (& Whites)

Not talking about the Overpriced and "debatably' over rated Granges and Hill of Grace's, at hundred's per bottle....but in the $40 - $60 price range....I'm sure dddave, Chappy & Tiger will endorse this....we've been known to drain the odd 1 or 3....lol

Cheers DS

I actually asked a serious question you heathens!

The facts are *Some* California wines and *Some* Aussie wines are very good. A lot depends on what you like. Hence, why bother asking someone who clearly doesn't know wine, and makes a snap judgment based on the few crap brands he can afford?

Archived