I did not see this reported on in the US! (Obama)

TheCorinthian

I have seen that before. Pretty sure that is just clever photoshopping.

So why did they make a half-arsed apology?

"Bill Shine, senior vice president of programming at Fox, said in a statement that a producer "exercised poor judgment" during the segment."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2122448/Barack-Obama's-wife-Michelle-a-'baby-mama'-says-Fox-News.html

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The term "Uncle Tom" was and is used to describe blacks who accepted the concept of white superiority.

The ultimate irony here is that despite the common perjorative sense of the sobriquet "Uncle Tom"' date=' the character by that name was in fact courageous, heroic, and superior to his tormentors. Tom encouraged his fellow slaves to escape. Then when the master demanded to know where they went Tom refused to tell, instead suffering a fatal beating to insure the success of the escape. In his dying throes, Tom forgave his captors their trespasses, as commanded by Jesus. Maudlin and melodramatic? Sure. Belittling? Not at all.[/quote']

NOT belittleing? ask any self respecting black man what he thinks of that! The very fact that Tom gives in and acts like a good little subsevient Christian slave (according to christian white folk) is very offensive to many, maybe most blacks. This book was the work of a 40+ year old white woman, what do you expect her to have written?

I dare you to walk up to a brother on the street and call him an Uncle Tom, and see if he takes it is as a compliment. Of course you were too much of a coward to join the military, (or answer as to why you didn't/don't) so I suspect you will be cowardly in this venture as well.

"Bill Shine' date=' senior vice president of programming at Fox, said in a statement that a producer "exercised poor judgment" during the segment."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2122448/Barack-Obama's-wife-Michelle-a-'baby-mama'-says-Fox-News.html[/quote']

Wow, I missed that part! Maybe they did do it!

I dont know why I am surprised though. Stupidity knows no bounds. Remember this one?

The Columbia did not blow up, it went back in time!

NOT belittleing? ask any self respecting black man what he thinks of that! The very fact that Tom gives in and acts like a good little subsevient Christian slave (according to christian white folk) is very offensive to many, maybe most blacks. This book was the work of a 40+ year old white woman, what do you expect her to have written?

As usual you post garbage. Tom didn't give in.

The rest of your post is incoherent leftist spew as well. The book is what it is. Asking ignorant, angry, indoctrinated and failing people of today what they think of it changes nothing.

Asking ignorant, angry, indoctrinated and failing people of today what they think of it changes nothing.

You really are full of your own importance, I don't think OH was asking you, he was merely making a point to the wider audience.

"Bill Shine' date=' senior vice president of programming at Fox, said in a statement that a producer "exercised poor judgment" during the segment."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2122448/Barack-Obama's-wife-Michelle-a-'baby-mama'-says-Fox-News.html[/quote']

They also called her fist bump a "terrorist fist jab" :doah::crazy:

From the Chicago Suntimes:

"There have also been more insulting attacks, and not just limited to the Internet. The Fox News Channel recently labeled her as ''Obama's baby mama'' and also raised the inflammatory suggestion that she gave her husband a ''terrorist fist jab'' when they bumped knuckles the night he clinched the nomination."

Asking ignorant' date=' angry, indoctrinated and failing people of today what they think of it changes nothing.[/quote']

You really are full of your own importance, I don't think OH was asking you, he was merely making a point to the wider audience.

It is just more of the lame and thoughtless typical "answers" We have come to expect from roggie. No ideas why he even posts here? Hell, he can't even answer a simple question.

NOT belittleing? ask any self respecting black man what he thinks of that! The very fact that Tom gives in and acts like a good little subsevient Christian slave (according to christian white folk) is very offensive to many' date=' maybe most blacks. This book was the work of a 40+ year old white woman, what do you expect her to have written? [/quote']

As usual you post garbage. Tom didn't give in.

The rest of your post is incoherent leftist spew as well. The book is what it is. Asking ignorant, angry, indoctrinated and failing people of today what they think of it changes nothing.

Garbage? Moi? hell punk at least I try to add some facts now and then, and don't fall back on lame buzz words like "leftist and commie" But fuck all you coward, I fought against commies and lefties, while you were home hiding, and listening to Drug Limbough and the other cowardly pukes.

So since you are so sure you are right, I say we meet up tonight at the Sports Page bar, 106th and Foothill in Oakland. You can walk up to any of the brothers in that bar, and call them "Uncle Tom" and see what the hell happens, I dare you. Of course I dared you to answer my questions, and you were too scared to do that...so...well...

Now, can we all predict Roggie's response "...garbage...I am right...everyone is stupid...Lefty commie crap..." Seriously dude, answer this WHY DO YOU POST HERE?

RG gets bored posting at Freepers so he sneaks in here. Don't worry OH, I have covertly signed up to Free Republic and will soon be making posts such as:

Do your turds get bigger at election time?

Stench hole, would you really go down on Hillary?

See how he likes it :)

Archived