U.S. Dollar on a roll

FreeTime

The dollar sure is on a roll!!!!!!!! Can't believe people think its going to be ok soon for the usd as i've read on the forum here. The country sits on his ass for the next few years, too many wars, bad government etc, etc. Its sad to see and feel bad about the guys eaning in usd and live abroad. but i don't see the dollar getting back on track soon, it will get worse first.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dollar has formed a double top just above 80 which has always been the low support level. Near term support is 76 and 74 watch out below.

I believe you are misinformed my friend -

The period of $ hegemony is almost over.

Do you work for Paulson? :smirk:

Given your position you really should put out all of your money in a dollar bull cd and WHILE YOU ARE AT IT you can go to Sisaket and find a nice wife...

The dollar has formed a double top just above 80 which has always been the low support level. Near term support is 76 and 74 watch out below.

Extraordinary times in deed in the Dollar Market. Your Double Top, Theory, I do not buy. Did you consider the $180. Billion, in USD, the US Federal Reserve, gave out to foreign central banks, for liquidity and USD shortage being a good part of the reason for the dollar index dropping last week?

The ECB, got $110 Billion USD. I sold my position in the FX, when I heard that. I rode, the Euro, from about 1.60 to 1.41â?¦ At one point it was 1.39. In terms of the USDBOT:DX July 21st, 72.60 to August 19th, 78.92. I made a very nice profit.

To my thinking, the USD Index could very well drop to 76, really doubt 74, in the near future.

Times Change, and I change with them. But for now, I still believe the dollar has an upside, so today, I once again, made an FX investment USD/EURO, Euro 1.478, DX index at about 76.44.

For sure, if I worked for Paulson, I would be more in tone, to what was going on, like you.

Given your position you really should put out all of your money in a dollar bull cd and WHILE YOU ARE AT IT you can go to Sisaket and find a nice wife...

Since we are giving advice on investing, why donâ??t you put your money where your mouth is as I do, maybe you can take my $10K, I invested today. That is ½ what I made in the first trade, so no matter, I stay up, just a question of how much.

Nothing wrong with Sisaket women, or other women from poor backgrounds, I think that is what you alluding too. Sorry to say, I have my lady for now, a Chinese Thai, from BKK, that makes good money, as a bank VP.

Let me give you some dating advice, too. Maybe, you should make a move on a woman, might I suggest your home girl, Nancy Pelosi. You should have a lot in common, that is one closed minded dim witted bitch.

I remember reading, if the USD dipped below 1.35+/- usd-1 Euro, then Airbus, and many many other European manufacturers will be in deep shit. In short, the mess this shit is going to cause is far reaching. And it ain't over yet, far from it...

Yes if the $ goes down too far and too fast many manufacturing companies in Europe will be upset.

This simply because they sell their products in $ or if they sell them in euros the fact that the euro will be too strong agasint the USD has a negative impact for buyers who pay in dollars.

On the other hand, a less known fact is that these same companies usually buys their raw products in USD which means that if the euro is strong against the USD the bill will be lower.

Nobody currently knows what would be the final result if the USD dives too low.

SD, you have to admit that recent events have given the conspiracy nutters a LOT of ammunition. These guys have 'seen it coming' for decades and they must be doing handstands right around now. Time to spruce up that shack in the mountains and bed down for *long* Winter.

Personally, I'd prefer to take a high dive off a Pattaya balcony than live in the 'new world' that these guys envision. Just give me one good month first ....

Gobble

Archived