Threesome relationships

port

This only began today. I have been seeing two 25 year old Bangkok office girls for a few weeks. Both have high sex drive and I slept with each of them on the first date. Both developed into fairly casual relationships after some initial typical Thai girl jealousy issues, and I have met each about twice a week, mainly for sex.

During pillow talk each shyly expressed some bi-curiosity following questions by me. I thus decided to try to get them together, both to have an amazing experience of watching two thai girls explore their sexuality together and to save having to hide one from the other any longer. I managed to do so today. God knows how I did this, but one of them was willing to come and meet me and the other in bed this morning. One had expressed an interest in watching sex, and the other in showing, so that was the plan. However, I coaxed the watching girl into bed and they hit it off immediately and were kissing with tongues within five minutes.

I won't go into detail about what happened over the next three hours, but luckily I have a lot of stamina and staying power. They needed some guidance and reassurance, but I gave them plenty. Afterwards I gave each the other's mobile number and they started sending hot sms's to each other! We are now all chatting together on msn about where to go next. I have had a strange glowing feeling all day, and I am truly amazed that they did and are doing this.

Has anyone been in this situation and can have a guess at where it might lead? I guess I'll be warned that it'll be a disaster, or they'll go off together and leave me. Both of them have a preference for men, but one only slightly.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived