Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

You need some work on your reading comprehesion.

He said or implied nothing about all or even nearly all thai women being prostit...s.

You just created a ridiculous straw man.

He MAY HAVE, and probably did, imply that everyone on this board is a sex tourist. And maybe even implied that everyone on this board married a prostitute. But obviously that is NOT to say anything about the fraction of thai women that are prostit...s.

Also, you cited the "nightlife" section as being the way to count nightlife posts. But there )are alot of nightlife posts (and pure "sex posts" in the general section too, and in trip reports, and in regional, even in "relationships" section.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was also this guy who provided a wealth of posts that worked in the tech field' date=' who put a Bg through school utilizing some very restrictive mechanisms, she graduated,he married her, they had a baby and he moved to another Asian country. many people on the board met him. I forget his name but not his story[/quote']

That guy was TTM. I loved his posts about his very special BG experience.

I luved his posts tooo!

That guy was TTM. I loved his posts about his very special BG experience.

I really disliked the way he handled his girlfriend. Treated her more as a project than as a person I'd say. To me' date=' he was an obsessed control freak. Made her go to school, demanded results, changed her clothing style, etc, etc. If he wanted her to change so much, why did he want to be with her in the first place? :dunno: [/quote']

U can't argue with his success. He took a BG, got her out of a scene she didn't want to be in anymore, provided her with an education, married her and started a family with her. Sometimes people need structure and in my opinion if given better opportunities educationally and economically, many chicks wouldn't go the BG route

Quite brilliant and the best post yet I have seen on this board' date=' can someone post a link to more of this guys stuff?[/quote']

alter ego or self-reincarnation clapping? :neener:

click on members, type in the board name and click on posts where you can read all posts of a certain member!

Give it up son, u know u are I am greatness personified. :elephant::elephant::elephant:

Indeed! I was traveling around the world, never intended to stay or get involved with a Thai girl...now I have a well educated Chinese-Thai girlfriend from a well-off family...oh and btw sanyar, she reads the board sometimes and is a member here...

Otherwise well done. I think you managed to be wrong on all counts.

Why the modifiers of 'chinese-thai', 'well educated', 'well-off family'. Do those categories exempt one from being a prostitute?

Why not simply state that you have a nice relationship with a Thai woman that isn't a prostitute?

You smell like one of those dudes that wears his Thai chicks CV as some sort of affirmation to his own self worth/esteem.

I banged all kinds of Thai chicks over the years,prostitutes, educated, uneducated, rich girls, isaan, chinese-thai,uni, trade school, hotel/restaurant workers,models, etc, etc. They all had a pussy and they all liked to fuck.

Some of u guys really kill me with your classifications of Thai chicks.

Keep it simple, it's pussy u either love or pussy that u don't love.

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Indeed! I was traveling around the world' date=' never intended to stay or get involved with a Thai girl...now I have a well educated Chinese-Thai girlfriend from a well-off family...oh and btw sanyar, she reads the board sometimes and is a member here...

Otherwise well done. I think you managed to be wrong on all counts. [/quote']

Why the modifiers of 'chinese-thai', 'well educated', 'well-off family'. Do those categories exempt one from being a prostitute?

Why not simply state that you have a nice relationship with a Thai woman that isn't a prostitute?

You smell like one of those dudes that wears his Thai chicks CV as some sort of affirmation to his own self worth/esteem.

I banged all kinds of Thai chicks over the years,prostitutes, educated, uneducated, rich girls, isaan, chinese-thai,uni, trade school, hotel/restaurant workers,models, etc, etc. They all had a pussy and they all liked to fuck.

Some of u guys really kill me with your classifications of Thai chicks.

Keep it simple, it's pussy u either love or pussy that u don't love.

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

And this is an issue for you because..... :)

I banged all kinds of Thai chicks over the years,prostitutes, educated, uneducated, rich girls, isaan, chinese-thai,uni, trade school, hotel/restaurant workers,models, etc, etc.....you call that keeping it simple :rolleyes:

U know I will say in all fairness that it can be fairly easy to get caught up into that twisted mindset of Thai social hierarchy stuff. I certainly was guilty of that from time to time. When I was spending an inordinate amount of time in LOS and I was socializing with the Hi-So's(not to be confused with the upwardly mobile middle class), I too fell into the trap of living the double life.

Pretty silly when I think about it. I was so nervous and conscious about what my hi-so social benefactors/patrons/ or whatever the term, would think of me; that I had 3 apts!!!! One was a fuck pad for ho's from whatever bar/club, I managed to scoop them, the other was for a chick I was sponsoring and the last was a very expensive executive residence spot that I had where my hi-so peeps could come and call upon me or send their drivers to pick me up.

My fear was that while I was in the presence of a khunying as we were having lunch or dinner with her friends, I would inadvertently run into one of my party girls.

Pretty ridiculous and pathetic to some extent the extremes I went to, however I did have a ball and met so many Thais from different walks of life. I lived a very rarified existence for a foreigner on holiday being able to travel in the different Thai social circles. Not too many guys on holiday get past the P4P scene and get to socialize with influential people in govt, biz and the religious order. I never met royals but I associated with people who interacted with them regularly.

Whatever group I was with I played by their rules and had a great time.

I find when I travel in circles i always end up back where I started from.

Best times I have had in LOS are definately in small remote villages.

It's the company that matters.

I love the idyllic simplicity of village life primarily in the Isaan province but socially I found it just as complicated and structured as hanging out with hi-so's. Just an endless parade of the who is who and why he/she is important that you need to recognize.

Where it began to lose it's appeal for me was when I would interact with the youth and realize that they had no real opportunities in life. When there is no farming being done or there is no holiday celebration to enjoy, these kids are just sitting around, doing some sort of drinking/drugs,gambling,fighting and getting into trouble, making babies,etc.

A really hard life in some villages.

Archived