Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

CRAP

I agree with all this :(

<>

And

<

I banged all kinds of Thai chicks over the years,prostitutes, educated, uneducated, rich girls, isaan, chinese-thai,uni, trade school, hotel/restaurant workers,models, etc, etc. They all had a pussy and they all liked to fuck.

Some of u guys really kill me with your classifications of Thai chicks.

Keep it simple, it's pussy u either love or pussy that u don't love.>>

FARK - couldn't someone else have said such sensible things?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What constitutes a lurker? I've posted about 20 times a year for the last 6 years--do I qualify?

If I am a lurker, the reason is that I only post when I have something to say.

I often enjoy reading things on the board, though of course there are certain types of posters I find annoying--mostly the I-have-a-big-dick-and-have-fucked-more-women-than-every-one-else-and-I'm-young-and-handsome-and-can-have-sex-for-seventeen-hours-and-I-am-better-than-most-other-people-in-the-world-especially-the-ones-on-this-board type posters. The good thing is they usually get tired of bragging and fade away.

However, like herpes, they never seem to quite disappear completely.

To be honest, though, I think I sometimes enjoy being annoyed at them. I even feel sorry for them sometimes--anyone who feels the need to come to an internet board and brag must have a pretty sad life.

The board is what it is. At a certain point, most things have been discussed and new exciting topics become more scarce.

Hi,

"What constitutes a lurker? I've posted about 20 times a year for the last 6 years--do I qualify?"

When I created the thread I was mostly thinking of people who have been reading the board for months (years?), but have never posted.

So, in that respect, no, you don't qualify. Sorry :)

Sanuk!

Indeed! I was traveling around the world' date=' never intended to stay or get involved with a Thai girl...now I have a well educated Chinese-Thai girlfriend from a well-off family...oh and btw sanyar, she reads the board sometimes and is a member here...

Otherwise well done. I think you managed to be wrong on all counts. [/quote']

Why the modifiers of 'chinese-thai', 'well educated', 'well-off family'. Do those categories exempt one from being a prostitute?

Why not simply state that you have a nice relationship with a Thai woman that isn't a prostitute?

You smell like one of those dudes that wears his Thai chicks CV as some sort of affirmation to his own self worth/esteem.

I banged all kinds of Thai chicks over the years,prostitutes, educated, uneducated, rich girls, isaan, chinese-thai,uni, trade school, hotel/restaurant workers,models, etc, etc. They all had a pussy and they all liked to fuck.

Some of u guys really kill me with your classifications of Thai chicks.

Keep it simple, it's pussy u either love or pussy that u don't love.

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

If you read sanyar's post you'll understand, as the modifiers were included to demonstrate a difference. I could said what you wrote, but I was making an explicit point, as I find folks here seldom fully comprehend what is written accurately. Especially the not-so-bright ones.

Otherwise, I don't disagree with you.

I play to the audience. If the audience is dumb I go the LCD route. That's all.

U can't argue with his success. He took a BG, got her out of a scene she didn't want to be in anymore, provided her with an education, married her and started a family with her. Sometimes people need structure and in my opinion if given better opportunities educationally and economically, many chicks wouldn't go the BG route

Off course you can. Especially when you have achieved the same level of "success" by taking a different route. I married a BG and currently we have been together for 8 years. We have a 2 year old son together. But I didn't take her out of the scene. She did that by herself. I didn't have to put her through a 10-step plan to make her acceptable to me.

Maybe there's only success on a superficial level. People usually don't like being controlled by others, especially Thais! She may suffer him because he had lots of money to throw around, but I doubt she can feel any love for a guy who basically didn't like her for what she was. I think that will come back to haunt him one day.

SM, fair play to you...the best of luck. I agree with your points also.

A project is simply that and the kind of guy who wants "projects" is maybe a highly unsuitable type for a relationship (if you believe relationships are supposed to be about equality, mutual respect etc), unless he finds a masochist.

I think there are many different types of relationships in marriages etc.

Not one size fits all - SoongMak works for him - th e other blokes way works for him.

I don't think there is a single answer however providing options and education I think are very high on any success list.

Archived