Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

"as well as most Thai cultural topics such as Thai TV, movies, art and music"

Have you scrolled down to the bottom of the home page?

"Arts and Culture

A forum for festivals, sightseeing and thai culture"

Sanuk!

I had a look and there seems some currious recent posts eg:

Rawanda, Ac/Dc tour, one on Marvin Gaye and one about 'women of a certain sort' in UK. Granted there are one or two on thai subjects but if people do post why not post something relevant?

Hi,

"why not post something relevant?"

Feel free to do so.

It is easy to complain, but action is often a bit harder. First you complain a section on Thai culture should be added, and when pointed out that there already *is* one, you change your tune to complain about the kind of posts in there.

So, want to see more posts on Thai culture on here? Write those posts!

Sanuk!

Hi,

"why not post something relevant?"

Feel free to do so.

It is easy to complain, but action is often a bit harder. First you complain a section on Thai culture should be added, and when pointed out that there already *is* one, you change your tune to complain about the kind of posts in there.

So, want to see more posts on Thai culture on here? Write those posts!

Sanuk!

Fair comment sir, I will see what I can come up with. I think I have said enough on why lurkers do not post and hope my comments were not all negative. I think some of the responses by two members illustrate quite well one reason which may put people off, best to ignore such. As a last suggestion on the original question, a new travelers Q@A section not disimilar to lonely planet might be of interest to those who have not been before.

Indeed! I was traveling around the world' date=' never intended to stay or get involved with a Thai girl...now I have a well educated Chinese-Thai girlfriend from a well-off family...oh and btw sanyar, she reads the board sometimes and is a member here... [/quote']

Good for you, but what is her log in name, or does it have to be secret for some reason? Still not found any female/Thai posters, but it would be interesting to read their input on some thngs

She has a login name, but it is and will always be a secret. She has posted before as well!

I'm sure you can appreciate why.

Faustian why not divulge her nickname?

Are you afraid to do so?

This board if full of young, fit, smiling and intelligent gentlemen from all over the world who would certainly behave well

:neener::beer:

Chinese Thai and well of: Is it a redundancy?

:grin: (irony inside without being overly agressive)

Archived