Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

Hi,

"What constitutes a lurker? I've posted about 20 times a year for the last 6 years--do I qualify?"

When I created the thread I was mostly thinking of people who have been reading the board for months (years?), but have never posted.

So, in that respect, no, you don't qualify. Sorry :)

Sanuk!

and you expect answers from lurkers?? as soon as a lurker answers your question, he is not a lurker anymore!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" I love the idyllic simplicity of village life primarily in the Isaan province . "

JJ ,

this kind of statements is not good for you . It sounds somehow uninspiring and delivers no greatness . I agree the simplicity of the Isaan village life is a beautiful way of living as long as your main residence is for example in London or better , Cologne .

Indeed! I was traveling around the world, never intended to stay or get involved with a Thai girl...now I have a well educated Chinese-Thai girlfriend from a well-off family...oh and btw sanyar, she reads the board sometimes and is a member here...

Good for you, but what is her log in name, or does it have to be secret for some reason? Still not found any female/Thai posters, but it would be interesting to read their input on some thngs

This board is much, much less nightlife oriented than in the past. Look at the numbers I posted (16%!) and look at the amount of threads lamenting the "death" of the nightlife section. I happen to think this board represents a good mix of what life in LoS is really like, without ignoring any of it.

SD

Cheers,

It ignores a great deal, Budhism for one as well as most Thai cultural topics such as Thai TV, movies, art and music. Just think it would attract more posters if there was more sections for them to post in. What about some quizz events or photography contests, as long as it's not posting girlie photo's!

....hey....if ur so concerned...why the fark don't you just go start ur own board????

reckon it's guaranteed a membership of at least 1

...but don't worry...I wont be joining.....

...but I guarantee detective DC....will discover ur true identity..... eventually

Have fun

Cheers DS

Archived