Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't consider myself a 100% pure lurker...I have posted a bit over the last year. I liked this board a lot at first.

Then I started to notice some bullying, it does get tiring. It would be wishful thinking to hope everyone could have some decent manners all the time. You can't hear a person's tone in an email/post. That's where the miscommunication comes in, putting peoples panties in a bunch. I want to get more involved here on the board. Just completed my 5th trip to Pattaya in the past 12 months. Got to go see Chaing Mai for Loy Katong. Considering creating a trip report.

Yep, addicted to LOS, no doubt.

Please make a report!

Perhaps I should have said the main interest here being prostitiution, KS himself said " And like it or not, nightlife is a big part of Thailand" -and on this board. But this is not attractive to everyone, and I have not seen anyone mention the names of any women or Thai posters yet. From the owners point of view I imagine it's all about attracting advertising so he is in something of a dilema, does he make it more attractive a broader audience, or does he want to continue with mainly a bunch of sex tourists, sex pats and guys who married prostititues?

I am told he already changed the name of the board from nanaplaza, which seems to indicate he would really like to get away from the more seedy side of Thai life, however 'big' I sense he just is not sure where to go next.

Archived