Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr JJ ,

what sounds like a meaningless remark from yourselves is actually something that I have been suffering from all my life : [color:red]being just the guy that ......[/color]

What I am dreaming of is : Buffalo_Bill you have been selected as chief moderator of the night life section after a thorough research of the board committee !

Nothing like that . You got to get used to this , it is not easy mate .

There was also this guy who provided a wealth of posts that worked in the tech field, who put a Bg through school utilizing some very restrictive mechanisms, she graduated,he married her, they had a baby and he moved to another Asian country. many people on the board met him. I forget his name but not his story

That guy was TTM. I loved his posts about his very special BG experience.

<< Same same me, except I don't drink much but I've replaced that with atrocious grammar and spelling. >>

Well, you DID go to Auburn. :)

:cover:

LOL...touche`, I spit up a drink after reading it. haha

Q: What did the 'Bama grad say to the Auburn grad?

A: Will that be paper or plastic sir?

That guy was TTM. I loved his posts about his very special BG experience.

I really disliked the way he handled his girlfriend. Treated her more as a project than as a person I'd say. To me, he was an obsessed control freak. Made her go to school, demanded results, changed her clothing style, etc, etc. If he wanted her to change so much, why did he want to be with her in the first place? :dunno:

I don't consider myself a 100% pure lurker...I have posted a bit over the last year. I liked this board a lot at first.

Then I started to notice some bullying, it does get tiring. It would be wishful thinking to hope everyone could have some decent manners all the time. You can't hear a person's tone in an email/post. That's where the miscommunication comes in, putting peoples panties in a bunch. I want to get more involved here on the board. Just completed my 5th trip to Pattaya in the past 12 months. Got to go see Chaing Mai for Loy Katong. Considering creating a trip report.

Yep, addicted to LOS, no doubt.

Archived