Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed! I was traveling around the world' date=' never intended to stay or get involved with a Thai girl...now I have a well educated Chinese-Thai girlfriend from a well-off family...oh and btw sanyar, she reads the board sometimes and is a member here... [/quote']

Good for you, but what is her log in name, or does it have to be secret for some reason? Still not found any female/Thai posters, but it would be interesting to read their input on some thngs

She has a login name, but it is and will always be a secret. She has posted before as well!

I'm sure you can appreciate why.

It's 'Goodthaigirl' :p

Indeed! I was traveling around the world' date=' never intended to stay or get involved with a Thai girl...now I have a well educated Chinese-Thai girlfriend from a well-off family...oh and btw sanyar, she reads the board sometimes and is a member here... [/quote']

Good for you, but what is her log in name, or does it have to be secret for some reason? Still not found any female/Thai posters, but it would be interesting to read their input on some thngs

She has a login name, but it is and will always be a secret. She has posted before as well!

I'm sure you can appreciate why.

It's 'Goodthaigirl' :p

NO!

Archived