Thousands in Los Angeles protest gay-marriage ban

Flashermac

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Published papers...are non political.

You are truly stupid' date=' choco.

The fact that you are also ignorant and dishonest doesn't help, but no matter what you will always simply be too stupid.[/quote']

Your understanding of intellectual capability is very strange RY.

CS tries to respond to your posts, honestly and openly, addressing your point and making valid ones in the process.

Your reply consists of insults, zero acknowledgment of his reply and nothing to refute his points.

So really, who is the stupid one here?

CS appears to be engaging in discussion and argument. Your replies are at about the same level as some redneck, trailer-park-trash on the Jerry Springer show.

So who is the more stupid?

This is all so gay, have had gay colleagues, there is currently one (married) gay working in the office as logistics manager.

Great guy and his kid (a girl) seems to be the happiest kid in the world maybe a bit too spoiled (I guess her fathers take too much care of her).

I don't see why gays shouldn't be allowed to marry after all this is just a legal status.

Of course religious fanatics everywhere and in the USA don't like that too much...

Is RY a mormon or a quaker?? (I wrote mormon, not moron although this I am sure he is)

Archived