President-elect promised change, picking insiders

Flashermac

<< The rest of the world cannot understand how after bitter election campaigns, American politicians can return to reality. For Instance Sarah Palin has invited to her great state of Alaska the men who defeated her, Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

She has provided a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and has hired two other prominent men to assist them. Dick Cheney will instruct them in safe gun handling and Ted Kennedy will drive them back to their cabins in the evening.

What a gal, that Sarah is such a sport and thinks of everything. >>

:hmmm:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obama hopes to reboot US image among Muslims

President-elect Barack Obama says he will try to "reboot America's image" among the world's Muslims and will follow tradition by using his entire name â?? Barack Hussein Obama â?? in his swearing-in ceremony...

Doesn't this piss you off BT? Don't you want the U.S to stop shoving our beliefs down others throats? It is clear they don't like us. You want us to get out of the "muslim" area and Obama wants to "talk" with them and try to make peace with them. HAHA!

Junior' date=' you don't know what you are talking about. If you have ever read any of my posts, you would know my father-in-law and 2 brothers are muslims. One of my brother-in-laws is a police man.

Now as far as letting you and rogie have your way with Muslims, I say give you and rogie a gun and let both of you see how many Muslims you can kill. [b'][color:red]Being both of you are chickenhawks, my bet is the hatred both of you have still would not be enought for either of you to bend over and pick the gun up![/b][/color]

:yeahthat:

Junior, you don't know what you are talking about. If you have ever read any of my posts, you would know my father-in-law and 2 brothers are muslims. One of my brother-in-laws is a police man.

Now as far as letting you and rogie have your way with Muslims, I say give you and rogie a gun and let both of you see how many Muslims you can kill. [color:red]Being both of you are chickenhawks, my bet is the hatred both of you have still would not be enought for either of you to bend over and pick the gun up![/color]

:yeahthat:

You're nuts.

I have read your posts about shoving our "democracy" down other peoples throats. [/b That we should leave immediately because they don't want us there. That is the posts I have read. And rogie is wrong, you are [b]insane.

[/b]Okay, youngfarng, why don't you join rogie in your hatred of Muslims and Blacks. And while you are at it, shove some 'democracy' down the throats of some others.

Better yet, why don't you join Blackwater. Oh, that is right, you don't meet any of their qualifications. :neener:

Besides, Blackwater hates chickenhawks.

Leave it to the GOP to fund a witch hunt and its supporters to try to justify pissing the money down the drain. This Barr shit' date=' the Clinton blowjob investigation millions. Party of financial responsibility indeed 555555555

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

You want to talk about the GOP "funding"? Let's talk about what the Democrats in the House and Senate want to do with this auto bailout. Talk about pissing money down the drain.

Well mate, it is the lesser of two evils. We have allowed, no encouraged, some companies to become so big that if they fail they take the rest of us with them. We used to have rules against that, but the past 30 years have erased or marginalized them.

If the Big 3 fail, that'll add 15+% to the unemployment rolls, taking 1,000s of small businesses with them. Do you really think that the US economy, even in good times, can absorb that? So what will happen is 10x the amount of the loan guarantees (it is not a bailout as the money is not free) will be spent on unemployment, Medicare, more police, etc. to control the mess.

This is a case where blindly following ideology (usually silly, but harmless) is more akin to following a lemming off a cliff.

Cheers,

SD

Leave it to the GOP to fund a witch hunt and its supporters to try to justify pissing the money down the drain. This Barr shit' date=' the Clinton blowjob investigation millions. Party of financial responsibility indeed 555555555

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

You want to talk about the GOP "funding"? Let's talk about what the Democrats in the House and Senate want to do with this auto bailout. Talk about pissing money down the drain.

Well mate, it is the lesser of two evils. We have allowed, no encouraged, some companies to become so big that if they fail they take the rest of us with them. We used to have rules against that, but the past 30 years have erased or marginalized them.

If the Big 3 fail, that'll add 15+% to the unemployment rolls, taking 1,000s of small businesses with them. Do you really think that the US economy, even in good times, can absorb that? So what will happen is 10x the amount of the loan guarantees (it is not a bailout as the money is not free) will be spent on unemployment, Medicare, more police, etc. to control the mess.

This is a case where blindly following ideology (usually silly, but harmless) is more akin to following a lemming off a cliff.

Cheers,

SD

A handout is a handout. Free Money. And you see that the automakers want more money, more money, and more money. It won't stop. When Obama reaches office he will pass whatever the automakers tell him to pass. Bush has lost all my respect if he signs this bill. He already lost most of mine when he signed the 700 billion dollar bailout.

It's not the stock holders (who are losing money in these companies), it's the auto workers; read "United Auto Workers" union. All of the guarantees they have. Salaries + benefits total about $78/hour. WTF? And guess who gets the support of unions? Not the "GOPers" And guess who will save the jobs with taxpayer money? The Demoncrats. It's an overpriced job security bailout. Payback for union support and support in the future. Vote-buying. Pure and simple.

HH

Archived