Iraqi reporter throws shoes at Bush and calls him dog

Bangkoktraveler

Finally' date=' former Air National Guard 1LT Bush has come under hostile fire! [/quote']

Too bad he didn't get hit, he would have gotten a purple heart.

No, that's John Kerry you're thinking of.

I would expect a chicken hawk like you to say something like that, rogie. You praise the person who might have went AOL but are critical of the person who goes to war.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got to hand it to George, he moves pretty fast for a retard

How long will it take until someone makes a game of this?

I think that this would be a great game, kind of like the penguin baseball game. Sure to draw a number of hits for a website, since Bush is so despised the world over.

http://www.funrestarea.com/pages/penguin_baseball.shtml

You post a lot of crap and virtually no argument.

Crap? It was about you...well most of it. So you think you are crap, so be it. I'd get some self-esteem counseling.

No argument? Ok, so you don't have an argument/disagreement to a post about you. No argument from you? Great. So you agree that you're myopic, closed-minded and lacking in high intelligence and empathy.

Cool.

Glad we got that sorted.

Next, I have an idea for world peace...global poverty and the cure for cancer...

I find this thread so bizarre.

RY' date=' why do you defend Bush?

He got rid of one man, removing a dictator who admittedly was a vile individual. Iraq then descended into anarchy and chaos, with tens of thousands losing their lives. Throwing shoes is not polite, but it is mild in comparison to the pain and anger caused by Bush's administration to so many there. A little understanding RY .

Your earlier post;

""Journalists" are the same everywhere. Without GWB there would be no free press in Iraq and this shoe-throwing retard would be off to the torture chamber (and the women in his family would be off to the rape rooms). You encourage people like this, BT, because you are insane."

I'm sure you're right that there wasn't any freedom of the press under Saddam, but a little empathy for the Iraqi's wouldn't go amiss...they've been through a lot. Your post is really quite ridiculous if you are able to see the bigger picture. It's just a shoe. No one died. [/quote']

You pretend to plead for understanding and then post idiocy.

GWB, the U.S. military, and the American people did not merely get rid of one vile man. We removed a vile dictatorship, defended Iraq against a heinous insurgency backed by and carried out by evildoers from throughout the Muslim world, and we have helped the Iraqi people start to create a free and democratic country for the first time in their history. We did this at great cost to ourselves.

You talk of the cost of these actions to the Iraqis but Saddam was never going to be removed without a terrible cost being paid by the Iraqis. Of course his continued reign would have come at great cost as well. And 99.99% of the torture and murder that has occurred in Iraq since the beginning of OIF has been due to deliberate acts by non-Americans. American forces have stood between Iraqis and their murderers more than any Arab or Muslim army has ever done so for anyone else ever in history.

That is the big picture and it is you who cannot see it.

All that you stated means absolutely nothing because it came about under a false premise. The American people were lied to or at best misled into the invasion.

The same Iraqis that you say were saved were also misled as to why we invaded.

How can we as a nation say we offer democracy and the rule of law to Iraq when the very ideals we promote now were disregarded in the first place?

At the end of the day the undeniable FACT is that the premise that was used to invade the country was proven to be untrue.

The soldiers and the civilians died for the wrong premise. That fact is undeniable.

What makes this so hypocritical is that if ANY nation invaded another under a premise that was proven untrue, you would be the first to denounce it. We all would, justifiably. Its completely arrogant to have one rule for us and another for the rest of the world.

Furthermore, what Bush did runs totally antithesis against conservative dogma. What also compounds the hypocracy is that if the same exact scenario happened under a Democrat president you would demand impeachment. Again, I would, we all would. Justiably.

Saddam Hussein used a false premise (and had a better premise than Bush) for invading Kuwait and we went to war over it. Justifibly.

Archived