Iraqi reporter throws shoes at Bush and calls him dog

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yes' date=' I remember now, there were also the other lies about... (Iraq) being responsible for 9/11...[/quote']

You lie. The U.S. Government never claimed this.

They hinted at it many times and filled the heads of Americans that this was the case, that is why 7 out of 10 Americans believed it to be true at the time.

Stealth bullshit and lies

Finally' date=' former Air National Guard 1LT Bush has come under hostile fire! [/quote']

Too bad he didn't get hit, he would have gotten a purple heart.

No, that's John Kerry you're thinking of.

I would expect a chicken hawk like you to say something like that, rogie. You praise the person who might have went AOL but are critical of the person who goes to war.

Like I said before, you sound like a complete jackass! If Obama doesn't pull every soldier out of Iraq within the first day of him getting in Office, then he officially becomes a chickenhawk according to your "logic" thinking. Obama leaving one soldier in Iraq means he supports this war, yet he never went to war. Chickenhawk at it's finest. Why do you support this retard? I just don't understand.

Here you go Mekong, FACTS

You are wasting your time, YF. Facts mean nothing to leftists. Scroll up and see the text of the posted article. The leftists will forever claim that not a single WMD was found in Iraq. If challenged they will demand that you waste your time on them. Then, regardless of whatever information you might provide to them, they will continue to tell the same lies forever. Learn the pattern and save yourself time.

YF regurgitating Fox News propoganda from 2003

Read what Bush himself said recently in the links I posted, also go and refer to a previous thread where I discredited the very same article you tried to bring up again.

Honestly, right now, I can't believe anything Bush says. He is just saying what his people in the administration are telling him to say. So anything fox news says is now propoganda? Why is that? Because they lean towards common sense (the right side).

They hinted at it many times and filled the heads of Americans that this was the case' date=' [/quote']

Nonsense, and not what you previously claimed anyway.

Not nonsense at all, you obviously have selective memory loss concerning this period of your great history.

They hinted at it many times and filled the heads of Americans that this was the case' date=' [/quote']

Nonsense, and not what you previously claimed anyway.

"Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda link allegations were made by some U.S. Government officials who claimed that a highly secretive relationship existed between former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and the radical Islamist militant organization Al-Qaeda from 1992 to 2003, specifically through a series of meetings reportedly involving the Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS). In the lead up to the Iraq War, U.S. President George W. Bush alleged that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and militant group al-Qaeda might conspire to launch terrorist attacks on the United States, basing the administration's rationale for war, in part, on this allegation and others. The consensus of intelligence experts has been that these contacts never led to an operational relationship, and that consensus is backed up by reports from the independent 9/11 Commission, declassified Defense Department reports as well as by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, whose 2006 report of Phase II of its investigation into prewar intelligence reports concluded that there was no evidence of ties between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda. Critics of the Bush Administration have said Bush was intentionally building a case for war with Iraq without regard to factual evidence. On April 29, 2007, former Director of Central Intelligence George Tenet said on 60 Minutes, "We could never verify that there was any Iraqi authority, direction and control, complicity with al-Qaeda for 9/11 or any operational act against America, period."

Archived