Iraqi reporter throws shoes at Bush and calls him dog

Bangkoktraveler

What you are saying is that we dreamt all that propoganda and falsified evidence of WMD.

What I am saying is that there was far more to the case for invading Iraq than the possible presence there of WMD stockpiles.

Washington' date=' D.C. (AHN) - President George W. Bush on Monday said that his "biggest regret" in his eight-year administration was the "intelligence failure" on Iraq.

He said flawed intelligence over the late Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction was the "biggest regret of all the presidency."

Bush, who is less than two months away from retiring his old post as president of the strongest Democracy in the world, said he believes he "was unprepared for war," but clarified his remark by saying he had not anticipated war when he was elected as president.

According to Bush, he "wished the intelligence had been different," referring to the intelligence failure in Iraq.

He said the debate on whether then Iraqi president Saddam Hussein was keeping weapons of mass destruction began even before he arrived in the White House and that leaders around the world "were looking at the same intelligence."

Bush will formally leave the White House on Jan. 20 with the lowest approval rate in history because of the unpopular wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, coupled with the lingering financial crisis.

Over 4,200 American soldiers have been killed since the war in Iraq began in March 2003. Bush invaded Iraq based on faulty intelligence that Saddam possessed weapons of mass destruction, but the invading forces did not recover any and have not found any such weapons in all the years that they have occupied Iraq since.

Link

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I am saying is that there was far more to the case for invading Iraq than the possible presence there of WMD stockpiles.

Oh yes, I remember now, there were also the other lies about harbouring Al Qaeda and being responsible for 9/11 and all that shit.

What you are saying is that we dreamt all that propoganda and falsified evidence of WMD.

Washington' date=' D.C. (AHN) - President George W. Bush on Monday said that his "biggest regret" in his eight-year administration was the "intelligence failure" on Iraq.

He said flawed intelligence over the late Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction was the "biggest regret of all the presidency."

Bush, who is less than two months away from retiring his old post as president of the strongest Democracy in the world, said he believes he "was unprepared for war," but clarified his remark by saying he had not anticipated war when he was elected as president.

According to Bush, he "wished the intelligence had been different," referring to the intelligence failure in Iraq.

He said the debate on whether then Iraqi president Saddam Hussein was keeping weapons of mass destruction began even before he arrived in the White House and that leaders around the world "were looking at the same intelligence."

Bush will formally leave the White House on Jan. 20 with the lowest approval rate in history because of the unpopular wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, coupled with the lingering financial crisis.

Over 4,200 American soldiers have been killed since the war in Iraq began in March 2003. Bush invaded Iraq based on faulty intelligence that Saddam possessed weapons of mass destruction, but the invading forces did not recover any and have not found any such weapons in all the years that they have occupied Iraq since.

Link

So this proves what, exactly?

Her Majesty's government put out its own dossier explaining Britain's rationale for invading Iraq.

Graciously prepared for them by the Pentagon.

You lie.

OK, maybe not graciously, they prepared it on the orders of GWB and probably felt like telling him to go feck himself.

"Why can't the limey bastards prepare their own Georgie boy", "Goddamn it, don't question me, your either with me on this or against me, prepare the fucking dossier"

So this proves what, exactly?

Bush invaded Iraq based on faulty intelligence that Saddam possessed weapons of mass destruction, but the invading forces did not recover any and have not found any such weapons in all the years that they have occupied Iraq since.

Outgoing US President George Bush has said his biggest regret is the failure of intelligence over Iraqi weapons.

The outgoing president told ABC television: "The biggest regret of all the presidency has to have been the intelligence failure in Iraq."

He added: "I wish the intelligence had been different."

If you cannot work it out for yourself you are a bigger fool than anyone here gives you credit for!

Archived