Not Sure How To Handle This One

bust

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Physical evidence is a must.

If she was dating him and went to his apartment he will say the sex was consensual. The only physical evidence she could use against him are injuries he may have caused her. If she was injured at all she should charge him with assault. Easier to prosecute than date rape.

Thai females are ( can be ) fantastic liars.....I remember a friend of my ex telling me that her bf burned her with cigarettes-totally untrue and told just to get a reaction/sympathy....turns out she had been a freelanccer and the burns were done by one of her old customers...

To all the sceptics have never considered this to be a fabrication. All she really was looking for was someone to talk to and felt she could tell me and I wouldn't judge her.

We spoke for a lengthy period last night and all she want's to do is move on and forget about it. Can never understand why woman think they somehow are responsible for this type of shit and they are not the victim. The simple fact that she said no repeatedly is where it should have ended.

Her biggest issue she told me is the shame involved and the gossip and inuendos that would accompany any type of investigation. I explained to her that it was not her fault but that seems to give her little comfort.

I suggested to her that he could be some kind of predator and she may not be the first or last this happens to. But she still just wants to let it go.

I never really considered going to the police as an option more about notifying the university of his behaviour. Maybe they would send him home with a huge indiscretion on his record.

Hopefully it will not be too hard to find out which uni as she will not tell me. All I know is it is within walking distance from Asoke.

Hopefully it will not be too hard to find out which uni as she will not tell me. All I know is it is within walking distance from Asoke.

More than likely, it is Srinakharinwirot University. Was originally a teacherâ??s â??demonstrationâ? university. I have a couple of friends who have worked there for years. Located at the top of Soi 23. Closer to Petchaburi than Sukhumvit, but only a couple of minutes from Sukhumvit by taxi.

Address

114, Sukumvit 23

Town

Bangkok

Town Population

>5,000,000

Postal Code

State / Province

Bangkok Metropolitan Area

Country

Thailand

Phone