Anger in San Francisco over subway police shooting

Bangkoktraveler

Guest lazyphil

those thug cops in oakland are trained in restaining suspects, why didn't they just cuff him?

john charles de menazinzezeses was an unfortunate victim of poor intel. the police were acting on that believing he was a terrorist. hindsight is a truely marvelous thing.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, then obviously the answer to anyone wearing odd clothing is to execute them. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

I hope you are never seen in LoS wearing shorts and a singlet in December as you will be ruled odd (as it is cold out to the rest of us) and obviously in need of assassination.

Cheers,

SD

These cops need to be beat down and taught a lesson. This is the third unarmed black man they have killed in a short period of time. Fuck the cops, time to hold them all accountable for the bullshit they have been getting away with for too long.

I can understand their fear, but that crowd should have mobbed the pigs and done right.

There was nothing for these cops to fear. It looked like they were making a point.

There were at least 3 cops, all wearing bullet proof vest and armed who went after one black guy. The cop didn't shoot him dead until after his face was face down on the pavement. This was an execution from what I could see. Some of the protestors later were heard saying "The cops are going to kill us". The cops are the ones who are suppose to help and protect is instead of hunting people down for executions.

Well, then obviously the answer to anyone wearing odd clothing is to execute them. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

I hope you are never seen in LoS wearing shorts and a singlet in December as you will be ruled odd (as it is cold out to the rest of us) and obviously in need of assassination.

Cheers,

SD

Hard to hide a bomb in that outfit.

Guest lazyphil

they had to neautralise him before he could detonate the bomb they thought he had. cuffing him would give him time to do just that. remember they thought he was a bomber their intel was that he was not unarmed. had they known he was no threat and unarmed why would they kill him?....totally different circumstances to the other incident in oakland as far as i can tell....

These cops need to be beat down and taught a lesson. This is the third unarmed black man they have killed in a short period of time. Fuck the cops' date=' time to hold them all accountable for the bullshit they have been getting away with for too long.

I can understand their fear, but that crowd should have mobbed the pigs and done right.[/quote']

There was nothing for these cops to fear. It looked like they were making a point.

There were at least 3 cops, all wearing bullet proof vest and armed who went after one black guy. The cop didn't shoot him dead until after his face was face down on the pavement. This was an execution from what I could see. Some of the protestors later were heard saying "The cops are going to kill us". The cops are the ones who are suppose to help and protect is instead of hunting people down for executions.

Exactly. This was murder. And this is why I say the people witnessing this should have stood up, risked it all, and done the pigs righteous. These pigs need to learn they can and will be called for their bullshit actions.

I am tired of society as a whole giving these fucknuts carteblanche to do as they please. I have dealt with these assclowns on a personal level, and otherwise, and I have seen what pussies they really are when they don't have the pussy suit and loser badge and weapons to make them feel like big men who actually have dicks. They are gutless punks on a roll, trying to prove their strength.

If this low life pig had any dignity, he'd cap himself here and now. I say dis a pig, and let them know they ain't shit.

How many times have these "sworn to protect" losers failed us, when it mattered, because they are too busy writing punk ass chicken shit tickets, or hassling kids, or who not? Cops are nothing but chicken shit pussies too afraid to fight real crime. Fuck them.

These cops need to be beat down and taught a lesson. This is the third unarmed black man they have killed in a short period of time. Fuck the cops' date=' time to hold them all accountable for the bullshit they have been getting away with for too long.

I can understand their fear, but that crowd should have mobbed the pigs and done right.[/quote']

Exactly. This was murder. And this is why I say the people witnessing this should have stood up, risked it all, and done the pigs righteous. These pigs need to learn they can and will be called for their bullshit actions.

I am tired of society as a whole giving these fucknuts carteblanche to do as they please. I have dealt with these assclowns on a personal level, and otherwise, and I have seen what pussies they really are when they don't have the pussy suit and loser badge and weapons to make them feel like big men who actually have dicks. They are gutless punks on a roll, trying to prove their strength.

If this low life pig had any dignity, he'd cap himself here and now. I say dis a pig, and let them know they ain't shit.

How many times have these "sworn to protect" losers failed us, when it mattered, because they are too busy writing punk ass chicken shit tickets, or hassling kids, or who not? Cops are nothing but chicken shit pussies too afraid to fight real crime. Fuck them.

Where I am, the cops are big shots for writing 1 mile over the limit speed tickets or stopping you without cause hoping to find some pot or something else whereas the real criminals go scot free because the cops are afraid of getting their asses kicked.

Archived