Coss day 4

Coss

Day four, in which we count down the end of the adventure.

Pink nipples preying on my mind, I took Fave to the sky train and headed to Soi Ari, she, with no idea why we were going there, me with evil trickery in my head.

My plan was to take her in to the shop, explain to the service staff that I wanted pink nipples on my bar girl and then stand back and see how they did it and what reaction Fave had to this turn of events. This was going to be fun. Fave is typically Isaan dark, and not much english. A prime pink nippler.

So we got to the shop, but it's closed on Tuesday, bugger.

"Why we come?"

"Pink Nipples"

"Why you want?"

"For you!"

"Noooooooooo", blush smile.

"Yes, very good"

"No too pang!"

"OK we only do one"

"No jep maak"

"You had baby no problem"

"No Mai Ow"

And several minutes of sideways glances at mad Farang as we walked back tot he Sky Train.

So we went and bought a rice cooker.

The rest of the day started at Cheers, a pleasant afternoon and then food at another bar followed by diddling at Afterskool and entertainment at TBWNN.

During the course of the evening an international cast of jet setting playboys enjoyed themselves immensely, one who now goes by the name of Mickey Mouse gained his moniker by materializing black bras, as if from nowhere, and wearing them on his head.

At Afterskool, with aid from Mister Bang, they no longer give me the most expensive lady drinks for my diddlers, and my bills have returned to a more modest level. "Tom" mamasan can't keep her hands off me and I get a good leg massage on every visit now.

I'm gonna have to visit some other bars tonight, though I will still probably end up with Fave.

Later in the evening, Father Xmas was handing out cigars, good ones and they were most gratefully received.

A bloke built like a brick shit house came in and his lady, in slim-line black evening wear, hoiked up her dress to reveal her entertainment center, sans underwear and thence proceeded to give the girls a good lesson in pussy dancing and the suction effect on chrome poles. More than one passing gentleman was snared, when as they walked in the vicinity of the stage, a leg would shoot out like a shepherd's crook and drag them, by the neck to her awaiting pussy, after some minutes of this the fortunate gentleman would escape and she would pursue one of the girls for a moment. The bloke, seemingly was very happy with this.

My Fave is snoring gently beside me as I write this. To Pink Nipple adventures and beyond....

Heard on the grapevine that a great night was had by all....lol....Wish I could remember more about it...

Little Dek serve has just left...go looom sleep...OK?

Hmmmm I should get some sleep as well....but it's 12.30 and I guess we'll be starting it all over again in a couple of hours....Oh well....just enough time for breakfast....

That Mickey Mouse concept sounds like fun..... but who would be daft enough to sit in a Bar with a Bra on his head ????

I guess the world is full of "Crazies"

Cheers....Goofy

So Mi Wi Mee, having received the Toshiba rice cooker, all the way from LOS at a cost of $62 NZ pesos, notices a identical one on sale here in Middle Earth for $25 NZ pesos.

So now of course I've wasted money buying it in LOS when it is cheaper in NZ. Despite me telling her it would be cheaper here, before I left. Apparently I didn't tell her clearly enough.

But then I'm always wrong, c'est la vie´

Coss

Archived