LOS Arrests Quality Tourist

shygye

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CW, spot on...An Australian flies all this way to sit in an Aussie bar....

Stay at home next time dumbass. Quality tourists....right...

I bet she only eats "farang" food whilst here too. Jerkweed.

I don't understand your anger. I guess a HUGE portion of tourists sticks to what they know from home. Just have a look at those all inclusive hotels, group tours, cruise tours, e.g.

And there is a reason why there are so many Farang bars and hotels in LOS. I guess that even a huge portion of backpackers stick to the beaten paths...

Also were is the proof that this women visited only Aussi bars?

Some here on the board are really presumptuous.

kamui,

well said, but unfortunately there's not much fun in that or this topic at all anyway seeing what a happy ending the event took :rolleyes:

speaking of well trodden paths - how many have never ventured outside of lower suk for sanook be it farang owned bars or otherwise? more than a few with staying at nana hotel being the classic which even I never made (guess I was too stingy or happy with jw marr on biz!) :rolleyes:

hope they shoved that beermat up her arse before they kicked the stupid cow out of the country...

why fly all the way from aussieland to thailand anyways when the best you can think of is sitting in some dumb-ass aussie bar...

Maybe, but that's not the issue. Tourists risk totally unjust sentences here, because this incident is one of many signs recently that the country is turning into a dangerously Hobbesian society governed by dark forces instead of the rule of law.

It's not about wether we like her or not. We two might not like each other CW, but you can be assured that I would be on your side if you faced some outrageous disproportionate sentence for a minor incidence like this one.

Guest lazyphil

hasn't thailand always been run by 'dark forces'?.....look, come to los, party, have fun, get drunk, monger but be nice.....and theres a strong possibilty you'll come home with a good feeling. act like an asshole, then expect to suffer.

Guest lazyphil

<>

and some on this board are feeble minded apologists. thais put up with tons of obnoxious shits and are remarkably restrained for giving out many a slap.

<>

and some on this board are feeble minded apologists. thais put up with tons of obnoxious shits and are remarkably restrained for giving out many a slap.

Of course those in the tourism industry and related businesses will have to put up with badly behaving foreigners - like in every country of the world.

And of course the Thais can reduce the problem considerably: erase the P4P areas, close the beer bars, concentrate on families and richer tourists...

;)

It's up to them.

hasn't thailand always been run by 'dark forces'?.....look, come to los, party, have fun, get drunk, monger but be nice.....and theres a strong possibilty you'll come home with a good feeling. act like an asshole, then expect to suffer.

That's true. Mafia-like vested interests have always been here.

But political stability in the country have kept the nation's governing and legal instititutions - what we call "Thailand"- in position to keep the system in some sort of balance and project necessary power to correct things going wrong. The erosion of political power recently has left those dark forces freer to act on their own.

In the absence of central political power there is no "Thailand" to take corrective action when tourism is hurt by incidences like this one. In a Hobbesian society dark forces rule and they only care about their own interests, not about those of the nation.

No we are not there yet, and hopefully politcal stability will be restored, but it might get worse before it gets better. How wide is Abhisit Vijjajiva's range for autononous maneuvering of the situation?

Then there always tourists who misbehave, but that's as I said an other and less worrying issue.

Archived