LOS Arrests Quality Tourist

shygye

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vietnamese boat people ? Jesus, bust, that was the 1970s ! Those people are grandparents now !

Which raises the question is it nature or nurture :dunno:

Racism is definitely produced by nurture, most often the ignorant attitudes of people that the bigot identifies with. It is all taught behavior. I have watched kids enough to tell you they are blank slates and it only takes a few times for them to learn a behavior from the people around them.

So what airline do you fly with?

Vietnamese boat people ? Jesus' date=' bust, that was the 1970s ! Those people are grandparents now !

[/quote']

Which raises the question is it nature or nurture :dunno:

Racism is definitely produced by nurture, most often the ignorant attitudes of people that the bigot identifies with. It is all taught behavior. I have watched kids enough to tell you they are blank slates and it only takes a few times for them to learn a behavior from the people around them.

So what airline do you fly with?

Sorry to interrupt your discussion about boat people, but where is the evidence, that racism played a major role in this case?

bust, this is a list of airlines that I have flown with internationally:

Cathay Pacific

Garuda

Malaysia Air

Southern China Air

Singapore Airlines

Jetstar

With the exception of the last, all have had Asian flight attendants, and the only complaint I have is that the Cathay Pacific staff continued to serve 3 Norwegian idiots on a flight from HK when they were clearly plastered an hour into the flight. Have never had an incident with an Australian on a flight, although there have been some rowdy bastards on various flights over the years.

I raised the point about many Australian's attitude towads Asians.

We all know that there is racism on both sides' date=' but do we know that the women made racist remarks against Thai police?[/quote']

Who said she made racist comments to the police?

145cm by 45 cm, not that small.

I don't see why to make such a fuss.

Customer at a bar stole a trademark item, got arrested, detained and then released.

Try to steal something like that in a western restaurant and you will also be taken to the police station and have some troubles.

She haven't been raped, beaten or anything else so really I don't see the problem.

I remember 3 years ago having witnessed a Thai man who stole a fruit being chased then beaten by the shop's owner and some of his relations, then the police arrived and carried the guy away.

This Thai man was obviously very poor and starving.

Of course the Thai police is corrupt and so on but when I see what the police does in some western countries then I do wonder which one is better.

Archived