Morons at Robinson

khunsanuk

When using your CC for a purchase like that , shouldn't the receipt show you used the same card with the first 12 numbers X'd out and the last 4 shown ? Just showing your card with the matching 4 numbers on card/receipt should be accepted.

Nope. In LOS, all the numbers of your card on on the receipt :banghead: !

Cheers,

SD

My gold Sumitomo visa card number is 8716 3486 6698 0072 but I've checked recent receipts and it's always printed as 8716 3486 XXXX 0072 or sometimes 8716 3486 6698 XXX2. It expires at the end of November 2013, but that information is not printed. I think it's a fairly safe system. :applause:

jack :help:

I was staying at a hotel in Malaysia recently, and the front desk sent a message to me in my room (someone had called earlier and the message system on the phone was not working). The message was written on the back of paper that they were recycling. The problem was the paper was the details (including credit card numbers and names) of all the credit card transactions from the front desk on the previous day! When I went down to point this out to them, the reply was ya, ya,la, someone tell us this already!

My gold Sumitomo visa card number is 8716 3486 6698 0072 but I've checked recent receipts and it's always printed as 8716 3486 XXXX 0072 or sometimes 8716 3486 6698 XXX2. It expires at the end of November 2013, but that information is not printed. I think it's a fairly safe system. :applause:

jack :help:

:bow::grinyes::yay::rotfl::rotl:

Archived