Fiery Jack

Old Hippie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Jack old pal!,

As of yet, no, no word at all on your where abouts and goings on. I checked the usual places, bars, whore houses, massage parlors...more bars whore houses and massage parlors, and still no sign of you.

I inquired at the local British pub here in SFO, as it was dart night, and the team from Stoke was in town...but still no sign of you. I even made inquiry at the Swiller's Arms tavern in Stoke, via email, and they said you had not been in since being banned over that "little incident," and then went on to say my patronage was no longer required as well. Bastards!

I did stumble across a drunken vagrant walking around SFO a few weeks back, and for a second I thought it was you! My hopes were dashed when he dropped his trousers to reveal a tattoo on his right ass cheek which read "NOT THAT ASS FIERY JACK" in mid-evil Gaelic script.

As I recall you had a mole and tattoo on your left ass cheek. So I made a round of the bath houses, YMCAs and catholic clergy hangouts, hoping I might see you there, but again no luck. I then checked more whore houses, bars and massage parlors, before calling it a night.

In short old pal, I have left no stone unturned in looking for you. Should I run into you, I shall be sure to let you know. And do let us know if you turn up anywhere.

Archived