U.S. Demos Given ANOTHER Kick in the Ass

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears Obama is no where as liberal as he was painted to be. From the start he seemed centrist given a lot of his choices. In fact, it was the far left of the party that were unhappy.

Maybe he needs to move farther left in some things. I don't know. All I know is if he's not tough enough with the bankers and Wall Street how will having a Republican change things? Aren't they usually seen as far closer to the bankers than Democrats? What will Palin or any Republican do that Obama or the Democrats won't?

I do know this though. The bankers aren't scared. With all the mess they have done they have come out on top yet again. They will bide their time and deregulate any regulation. The usual, we can't make a profit, we can't hire folks, we can't do this or that will be said by their CEOs.

The aftermath and what has not been done has left me more convinced than ever that we are irrecovable f**ked. No event is big enough to change things. The banking and financial crisis of the late 19th century and early 20th centuries at least brought in very tough regulations. Sherman Anti Trust, Glass-Steagall, etc. Agree with the acts or not, they were big and reactive. We've done nothing close to it in magnitude, in fact, the opposite, we have given them money from the very people they hurt.

When Palin as President we should have a really good time foe 8 years. Do you really think she will attack Iran and annex the country of Africa as a State?

She might ... if she could actually find them on a map.

But when will the stupid bitch have time to attend her children's hockey games (do any of them really play hockey?) and raise her special needs child, like the traditional value christian mother she claims to be?

As for education, forget it, the only book that matters is the bible, and we will all be forced to convert. Of course we will all be bilingual once we learn to speak in tongues.

As for her clothes...all politicians need to look good. Not sure what any president spends on his suits and tuxedos etc, but I am sure it is a lot. Not to defend her or anything...

When Palin as President we should have a really good time foe 8 years. Do you really think she will attack Iran and annex the country of Africa as a State?

She might ... if she could actually find them on a map.

But when will the stupid bitch have time to attend her children's hockey games (do any of them really play hockey?) and raise her special needs child' date=' like the traditional value christian mother she claims to be?

As for education, forget it, the only book that matters is the bible, and we will all be forced to convert. Of course we will all be bilingual once we learn to speak in tongues.

As for her clothes...all politicians need to look good. Not sure what any president spends on his suits and tuxedos etc, but I am sure it is a lot. Not to defend her or anything...[/quote']

The tough-guy circle jerk and panty pulling hysteria over Sarah Palin is getting more amusing by the moment. Please do continue. Sil vous plait!

I don't think Palin could become President, but god damn it would be worth it to see the all the hyenas in collective meltdown.

Republicans are looking strangely dignified and appealing these days. I better call up my folks and tell them I may have been wrong about some things...

"...I don't think Palin could become President, but god damn it would be worth it to see the all the hyenas in collective meltdown..."

That is like saying "I want China to take over so I can see the look on RY's face, fully ignorant of what comes next. If she got her way, this board would be gone, and you'd be arrested for buying whores, don't kid yourself at all, she is a threat, and better be taken seriously.

I could give a rat's ass if the president is a woman or not, but I have serious problems with HER being president largely because of her agenda and her religion etc...you may recall I was anti Hillary as well, but would have voted for her over McCain.

Archived