U.S. Demos Given ANOTHER Kick in the Ass

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:surprised:

Miss him? Hardly. He's the cunt that got us into this mess in the first place.

Bullshit...get back in the kitchen :content:

HH

Bullshit nothing! GWB is/was and always will be a fuck up. When history is written, he will not be remembered fondly at all. The last 2 years, he had the dems helping him expedite the fuck ups, but the first 6 were all on him and his.

As Suadam is no longer here, I will say it for him, this is 30+ years of Reaganomics coming home to roost. And no, I don't think Obama can save it/us...party because I think it is too far gone, and partly because I think he has too much opposition from the right wing, and the sell outs in his own party...tea party and revolution yes, but Palin and company? HELL FUCKIN' NO!!

With Sarah as President this country will be just as organized as her book.

By the way, was it a fifth grader who wrote it for her?

You actually have read her book? I didn't think so. Fifth grade level is maybe a couple of levels too high for ya. :rotl:

HH

Bullshit nothing! GWB is/was and always will be a fuck up. When history is written, he will not be remembered fondly at all. The last 2 years, he had the dems helping him expedite the fuck ups, but the first 6 were all on him and his.

As Suadam is no longer here, I will say it for him, this is 30+ years of Reaganomics coming home to roost. And no, I don't think Obama can save it/us...party because I think it is too far gone, and partly because I think he has too much opposition from the right wing, and the sell outs in his own party...tea party and revolution yes, but Palin and company? HELL FUCKIN' NO!!

Reagonomics? Better than Obamanomics=trickle up poverty. :(

BTW, there was hardly a law passed (or budget) that didn't require Demoncrat assistance.

HH

Archived